Need Help with BBT Chart

plerosei

Reaction score
I'm very new to temping and I have no idea how to read my chart. Could some more experienced ladies take a look and tell me what I should watch for?

So you know, I'm currently 15 DPO and on CD 29. My doctor confirmed that I O'd on August 11. My symptoms have been as follows:

• 1-8 dpo: Exhausted, likely from progesterone
  • 9 dpo: Cramping and low back pain
  • 10 dpo: Mild "spotting" but maybe not the right word and sticky light brown discharge
  • 11 dpo: An abundance of watery, slightly opaque discharge; no cramping
  • 12-14 dpo: Not much in the way of symptoms
  • 15 dpo (today): Slimy CM with light brown tinge

My average cycle over the past 6 months has been 28.4 days with the shortest being 26 days and the longest being 31. If AF doesn't start by Thursday (2 days away), something's up. I POAS three days ago with a BFN. I POAS again last night and the control line didn't show, so the test was a dud.

I'd be EXTREMELY surprised to get a BFP, because I have fertility issues. I'm starting clomid this upcoming cycle.

So, that's the story. With all of that said, could someone tell me what I should be looking out for in my BBT chart?

Attachments

• August 14 Cycle.jpg
    August 14 Cycle.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 14
not sure how to read the chart (not sure what some of the rows or symbols mean) but was curious about what you meant when you said your doctor confirmed that you ovulated on the 11th? i've never been to a doctor since TTC, so don't know how that works...it's for sure?

just looking at your temps and nothing else, i would guess that you ovulated on august 17th or 18th...:shrug:

This is what fertility friend shows me for the information. It says you have a high chance of getting pregnant.

I see this post is late but I hope you either got your :bfp: or :witch:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->