Need help with first name

ashaz

Reaction score
Ok ladies, would love your help. We are really struggling with ideas for our little boys first name. We love Parker as the middle name and here are some first names that we are thinking about. Feel free to vote, or add something else you think sounds nice.

Jaxson (this was our favorite before we had a miscarriage but our cousin
recently had a baby and named him this) not sure if we could still do.
Maxwell
Mason

We also like soling up with a J name bc my dad's name is john and my FIL is patrick so that is their initials. For my daughters name we used Maeve for our mothers mary and Evelyn

Help ladies......

I really like Maxwell. It's on my list, but it clashes with our last name :( if it works with yours, I think it's a lovely boys name!

I like Maxwell out of your choices but I also like the idea of going with a J name so the initials have meaning for you.
Joel Parker
Jaden Parker
Joel Parker
Jesse Parker
Jonah Parker
Julian Parker
Jade Parker

I like Jaxon without the 's'

other sugestions:

Dax
Dexter
Samson
Jason
Cason
Maxim
Maximilian

Thanks everyone. I honk I am also leaning towards maxwell or Jaxon if we want to go with the initial thing. Agh it was so easier to find girls names!

Thx for the help!

How about Jonah in honor of your dad? Maybe Jonah Parker or even Jonah Patrick, which I think goes well together!

Maeve & Jonah Patrick would def honor ALL 4 grandparents!!

I also know someone who used the irish version of Patrick for their son - Padraig. Which I just looked up online and it means "nobly born" and he is the patron saint of Ireland.

BTW - I also love Jaxon & Maxwell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->