need help

M

mummyjadey

my son only eats toast yogurts crisps choccolate mash potatoe and chips and ive tried everthing and he wont eat it what can i do :( x

hes allergic to eggs but wont have sarnies because he wil pull them aprt and go ewww

Everything I've read says that they grow out of it. That said, I think that it's highly unlikely that he'll starve if you chose not to give him them. It takes over 60 days to starve to death and I can quite honestly say that I've never heard of a toddler starving themselves. lol.

lol ya I agree, he will get hungry enough and eat what you give him. Put his plate out ready and if he eats it good, if not its his problem. Although I do know of several people with that issue, one boy never grew out of it and he is still picky and they just let him!!! He only eats hotdogs and chips and cheese!

es underweight as it his hes been like it for ages lol and he grew out of baby food wen ewas nearly 2

So be clever with your fruit & veg, Make home made sweet potato and butternut squash chips, You can disguise things like celeriac in Mash potatoes... You can hide lots of different vegetables in their foods and diguise them as other things, again with the mash pots you could do creamy parnsip and potato mash

Make him a reward chart, Stop giving him chocolate but give it as a treat now and again if he eats his meals that are other than the things he already eats he gets a then gets to eat chocolate, Perhaps try if he eats his meals for that week and writes it on the reward chart you get to go for a day out at soft play or if funds are tight fun things you can do at home that cost next to nothing like baking or making things, a trip down to the park etc

I think thats what I would try any way,

X

I think you're being too soft with him :blush: However I have no idea how I would cope in your situation. I wouldn't want my child to go hungry, but I would atleast try the not giving in.

i dont give him chocolate everyday jus like prob once a week nt even that its just what i have writen is what he eats, i have tried disguising the food he is to clever lol i just hope my daughter aint goin to be like it as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->