Need Info from all you BFP's

Stickyplum

Praying it sticks tight!!
Reaction score
Did any of you NOT have the common sypmtoms?

ie, didnt have the metalic taste , needing the loo, not tired

didnt have sore bbs etc

i would just like to know if you all had them all or only some of the typical signs, just to give us hopefuls a bit more hope!!

Thanks in Advance

Vix xx:flower:

hey hun,i didnt have any of that,i had sore nipples but get this every month after o.the only difference was ive had a cramp like af is coming since 3dpo nothing else out of the ordinary.hope this helps xx

Thank you thats great as i have loads of symptoms but i dont think i have the metalic taste.

xx

no i definitely havent had any strange taste ....apart from dh cooking lol xx

I didn't have metallic taste, mouth tasted horrid but not metallic. And only one boob hurts! I also expected it to be nipples that hurt first, when it was the sides and underneath. I mostly need to go to the loo more at night time, but not a massive increase to normal...

No strange taste yet. Just lay in bed this morning feeling slightly queasy and decided to test expecting a :bfn:. Have felt far more symptoms in other months than I did this time.

I haven't had many symptoms at all but only 12dpo. My breasts have felt fuller and the only other thing is yesterday I 'felt pregnant' but not in a physical way, just emotionally. Hubbie thought I was nuts but pink line on first response this morning. Just need to recheck that in a couple of days to make sure I'm not dreaming....:cloud9:

Ok well I'm 2 days away from af. Has this happened to anyone and got bfp?

Usually my bbs hurt from o til af but this month they haven't hurt at all? Could this be a sign? The day that implantation should have happened I woke up at 3 am with the WORST heartburn ever, lasted a few hrs then gone, cm is white, thick, & abundant.? Any hope for bfp you think? I bd 5 days in row around O.

Hi Girls.

I got my BFP this morning, very unexepected as i have NO symptoms. Peeing slightly more and have a dull ache like af is coming. But nothing at all that would make myself think that i was pg this month.

Good luck and bd to all.

xxxx

With Charlie I felt sick, ATM I don't feel that bad and are eating fine as before I could eat a thing. Bobs were hurting for about a week or so but now that's gone

thanks for your answers its nice to know that its not all about symptopm spotting to have some hope xx

For me at about 5-7 dpo I felt like I had a cold. Had a stuffed nose, sneezing, and very tired after working my normal 8 hr shift. That's why I thought I was out this month that this cold wouldn't help me at all in getting pregnant.

Then two days later I got sore boobs. And not like period sore boobs. Like they hurt so bad had to always wear a bra and (sorry TMI) tingly nipples. Its the oddest feeling. Good luck and baby dust to you! :flower:

hi hun i didnt have any symptoms i just felt like a AF was due i nevr even thought for 1 sec i was preg that month! unlike other where i thought i was and acually wasn't ah! no CM no sore boobies no cramping no nausea no nothing :)

The only thing I had was sore nipples and af cramps like it was on the way.
:dust:

this is my third pregnancy an ive never once had that metallic taste an never felt sick til six weeks then only mild my first two pregnancys i didnt get sore boobs at all til the end of pregnancy although this time they are sore all three times ive just felt like i was gonna come on but it didnt happen an i get more an more bloated i get that feeling of fullness but no period ive never had the headaches either x

I had cramps like AF was about to start, slight headache (and i never get a headache) and slightly sore nipples( but that could have been me poking them again and again to see if they were sore).
Got my BFP yesterday at cycle day 24 of a 31 day cycle. Its early days yet so I am trying not to get too excited

well i got mine on wednesday and all i had was felt sick twice and sore boobs , but only one ? and had cramps since ov like af is coming and still got it now , good luck x
ps , no implantation bleed or metalic taste x

This is a really helpful thread, thanks Stickyplum :thumbup:

Congratulations to everyone with BFP's!

Could anyone tell me if they had implantation bleeding for a few days? It's just that I had clear mucus tinged with red on monday and also all week from sunday a pale pink/brown discharge. I am very late (10-14 days) and just wondered if it could still be a kind of IB. My AF never normally starts this way...

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->