need inspiration! what type of dresses to wear with leggings?

fluffpuffin

Reaction score
I need some ideas. I'm a bit of a leggings virgin and have only recently started wearing them after losing some weight. I have a couple of dresses that I think look nice with them but I'm never quite sure.

Do skater dresses look ok with them? I find them a bit short on me normally but like them on me with leggings and heels. But I'm not sure if that would look ok.

Post some pics if you like - would like some inspiration!! :flower:

I have no idea RE dresses, but i wear leggins everyday lol, i just put long vest type things with them and ballet shoes, or jumpers in the winter.

thanks, have tried that, I can't really pull that off as my bum / thighs is too big lol. I find dresses disguise my bum and thighs a bit.

Ok so skater dress is soooooooo not what i expected. But yes, i think they would look lush with one of those and a pair of heels.

They are lush and I would so wear them on their own but when I bend over I feel like my bum cheeks are gonna peek out lol....

I'm also a legging lover! I literally don't own a pair of jeans, live in my leggings :) I wear them with long tops too, any sort of 'day dress' .... No idea about dresses for a night out tho as I still tend to go for a long top haha x

Just googled skater dresses and I personally wouldn't wear them with leggings and heels... They would look okay, but would maybe put tights on instead to go with heels..... Would look lovely with flat shoes and a nice cardigan for winter as a daytime outfit though.....

I really like skater dresses.... If only I wasn't pregnant, lol..... Leggings go with pretty much everything........... I usually wear them over a casual dress or an oversized top.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->