Need opinions please :)

jgirl7

Reaction score
I'm 16 weeks and hoping to find out the sex of the baby tomorrow. Picking a names is soooo hard. Which names do y'all like??

Girl: Middle name will be Francis. This is my dad's last name and thought it would be sweet for a little girl's middle name. I want to keep the male spelling though (instead of Frances) since that's how his name is spelled. So here are some girl names I have considered....girl names have been way harder for me to come up with than boy names for some reason.

Halle Francis
Hadley Francis
Alex Francis
Alexandra Francis

Any ideas or suggestions for a first name that goes well with Francis??

Boy: Middle name will be Michael.

Blaine Michael
Landon Michael
Preston Michael
Lukas Michael

What do you think? Any opinions or suggestions for names would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

I'm 16 weeks and hoping to find out the sex of the baby tomorrow.

where do you live??? thought people weren't allowed sex scars before 20 weeks to stop sex selective abortions (not saying that's what you would do though)

any way, I like:

Halle Francis
Hadley Francis
and
Landon Michael

:)

where do you live??? thought people weren't allowed sex scars before 20 weeks to stop sex selective abortions (not saying that's what you would do though)

any way, I like:

Halle Francis
Hadley Francis
and
Landon Michael

Hmm I haven't heard of this. I live in the US. I have lots of friends who found out the sex way before 20 weeks, so idk. But I don't really have a preference one way or the other, just want the baby to be healthy of course! :)

Cute names!
I like Hadley Francis sounds pretty :) Blaine Micheal is also a nice name too!

any way, I like:

Halle Francis
Hadley Francis
and
Landon Michael

Hmm I haven't heard of this. I live in the US. I have lots of friends who found out the sex way before 20 weeks, so idk. But I don't really have a preference one way or the other, just want the baby to be healthy of course! :)

maybe its just over here then, thought it would make sense to be everywhere though lol

but then I know Spain has completely different laws when it comes to baby sexing

Halle Francis 9/10
Hadley Francis 10/10
Alex Francis 2/10
Alexandra Francis 5/10

Girl Suggestions:
Rosalie Francis
Hayley Francis
Laurie Francise

Blaine Michael 8/10
Landon Michael 9/10
Preston Michael 5/10
Lukas Michael 8/10

Boy Suggestions:
Keith Micheal
Shelton Micheal
Destin Micheal
Armen Micheal

Thanks for your comments everyone! My appointment is this morning and I REALLY hope They can tell the sex!!

ooh, pretty names.
I really like Halle, Preston, and Lukas. :winkwink:

Here's a tip: drink or eat something sugary on your way to appt. It'll make baby more active and they'll have a good chance of getting a "potty shot" to try to determine gender.
I always have one cup of coffee and a bowl of sugary cereal before my ultrasounds. They were able to tell me at both that it was a boy because he was moving around so much. My first u/s was at 14wks; second at 20wks.

Just thought I would update y'all! I am having a little girl :) I'm very happy, but of course the boy names were easier to pick for me than girl names haha. I am still really struggling with a girl name that I like.

Last night I was talking to my dad on the phone and I was asking him for name suggestions...He made a suggestion just kinda being silly, and I giggled and we went on with our convo, but this morning I keep thinking about what he said and it actually isn't a bad idea. So I'll explain. My name is Jessica Lee. When I was a kid my mom used to call me J. Lee for short all the time. So what about Jaylee or Jayleigh?? It's growing on me, but I'm not sure how to spell it. What do y'all think? like it? hate it? have any spelling suggestions? Her name would be Jayleigh Francis Hoover..hmmmm

Just thought I would update y'all! I am having a little girl :) I'm very happy, but of course the boy names were easier to pick for me than girl names haha. I am still really struggling with a girl name that I like.

Last night I was talking to my dad on the phone and I was asking him for name suggestions...He made a suggestion just kinda being silly, and I giggled and we went on with our convo, but this morning I keep thinking about what he said and it actually isn't a bad idea. So I'll explain. My name is Jessica Lee. When I was a kid my mom used to call me J. Lee for short all the time. So what about Jaylee or Jayleigh?? It's growing on me, but I'm not sure how to spell it. What do y'all think? like it? hate it? have any spelling suggestions? Her name would be Jayleigh Francis Hoover..hmmmm

I love it....very different. And I like different names as my name is Amber...Everyone born in 1982 had that name and just in my graduating class there were 8 of us.....so I always strive for something different.:thumbup:

its quite cute Jaylee or maybe Jaylen (just to give her a cute connection but her own identity)

I love it....very different. And I like different names as my name is Amber...Everyone born in 1982 had that name and just in my graduating class there were 8 of us.....so I always strive for something different.:thumbup:

Thanks :) yeah I totally know what you mean. There was always so many Jessica's in all my classes growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->