Need opinions please

taylorttc

Reaction score
Bare with me as this could be a long one..

I started to miscarry on May 4th at roughly 5-6weeks pregnant and the bleeding continued until May 10th and then was fully completed.
As of then my hormone level was 13, so not quite back to usual but still very low and the hospital was happy for us to start trying again.

We began BD straight away.

On May 15&16 (which basing May 4th as CD1 would make this CD11 and 12) I had LOTS and LOTS of EWCM, so naturally I got quite excited and we continued to BD.

The only days we have not BD between the bleeding stopping so CD7ish was on CD14,15&16 as OH was working away from home, other than them 3 days we have BD every single night.

It’s now CD24 and if this was a usual cycle I’d be due AF on CD28-
EWCM was CD11&12 but I’m not hopeful for ovulation so early after MC however this would base ovulation around CD13ish?

So today would be 11dpo :shrug:

My question is, what do people think?
I’m going to wait for CD28 to see if AF arrives, but part of me can’t gelp but think we may have got lucky very quickly.

Did anyone fall pregnant straight after a mc?
Any stories and opinions are welcome.

Thank you for reading X

Hi,

I got pregnant on my first after a miscarraige, I miscarried on the 20th of July, wasn't trying but not preventing as I assumed I would have to wait till AF arrived. But it never did I asked for a blood hcg to see if it was at 0 after miscarriage it was at 16 onnthe 22nd of aug they tested me again 2 days later and it was 317 on the 24th of Aug just over a month after miscarrying a new pregnancy without getting af.

Best of luck

Hi,

I got pregnant on my first after a miscarraige, I miscarried on the 20th of July, wasn't trying but not preventing as I assumed I would have to wait till AF arrived. But it never did I asked for a blood hcg to see if it was at 0 after miscarriage it was at 16 onnthe 22nd of aug they tested me again 2 days later and it was 317 on the 24th of Aug just over a month after miscarrying a new pregnancy without getting af.

Best of luck

Aw that gives me so much hope.
I am desperate for another baby, and I crave it even more so after miscarrying.

Thank you for your story I really appreciate it x

I had one period between my MC and getting pregnant with my youngest. It ended up being about 3 months in between. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->