Need Opinions Please

vanillastar

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
okay so for background I miscarried between 6-7 weeks on June 26th. Today is CD18 for me (Im guessing) I had a lot of ewcm on cd16 but I forgot to temp that day. On cd17 I had a lower temp, had a lot of wet cm and my cervix was high, but felt firm. Today I was expecting another low temp as last cycle I had 4 temps in the 96's before O but today it went up. I usually temp at 5:30 but I was awaken by my son at 5 so I temped then and it was 97.45 but honestly I thought it would go lower and wanted to think it wasnt right so I went back to sleep and got up at 7. I temped then and it was 97.16. I put the last temp in as I figured it was probably closer, but it wasnt a full 3 hours sleep either. So what Im wondering is.... is it possible I O'd yesterday and my first temp from this morning was right (first temp was 97.45 and second was 97.16) cause I jsut checked my cervix and even though its high and firm I have a lot of creamy cm and last cycle right after i ovulated i had a lot of creamy cm for like 3 days.

I usually dont O until really late, last cycle was CD30 so I wasnt expecting to O this soon at all so I wasnt using OPKs yet.

I guess I will just have to see what my temp does over the next few days. Hope we bd enough just in case.

Should I just leave the lower temp in there and see what happens or change it to the higher one?

My chart is in my siggie.

i'd go with the first one personally and see what happens over the next few days. Keep BD just in case ;)

Sweety, you really need to have a AF after a MC before you even start worrying about when you OV. Keep charting your temp for sure but you need time to heal after a MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->