Need opinions!!

Butterfly92

Reaction score
Hi! This wait is killing me!! So I had sex in/around the time of ovulation. 3 days later my breast but mostly my nipples started to hurt. Now this is odd because they never hurt!! I went threw a pregnancy n they never hurt till I started breast feeding. I am on day 7 now of sore nipples!! A week before my period is to start I got some light yellow cm and very light brown when I wiped for 2 days. Usually I know way ahead of time when I’m going to start my AF because it starts with yellow When I wipe and then the next day is brown and then my AF comes the next day. So when it started a week early I was puzzled but it lasted 2 days and wasn’t much (only when I wiped). TMI my cm has been very wet but dries and looks like very thin white paint.. so now I’m 2 days past the yellow/light brown n I’m hoping that was implantation!! I’ve had cramps on and off since and feel like I’m on my period but I’m not. So I have 4 days till AF is to start.. I am going nuts!! Can anyone chime in and give me their opinion?? I just don’t want to get excited and it be hormonal imbalance or something.. cuz my luck isn’t good and I switched jobs and don’t have insurance for a couple more weeks!! Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->