Need Prayers, Luck,& Advice

Mouse2321

Reaction score
Hey everyone...I am currently 2 weeks and 1 day late...I still haven't taken a pregnancy test, but am going to get one tomorrow and take it...Is it best to wait and take it first thing in the morning or just whenever? Just wondering how much of a difference it really makes as far as results go....I have been pregnant a few times before but had miscarriages, so I am hoping for a healthy pregnancy this time..i am a bit anxious, but am trying to stay as calm as possible and not worry so much. Looking forward to getting the results =). Any luck and words of advice would be much appreciated =)

I was 6 days late and tested afternoon and the postive line was darker than the control line so I don't really think it matters when you test if the hormone is there it will show. I wish you the best and I hope you have a happy healthy 9 months ;-)

I was only a few days late and tested in the evening. I've heard it is better to do it in the morning, not sure why. But I think you can really do it anytime. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs:

It's better to test in the morning with your first urine of the day. The reason is that the HCG builds up in your urine and the longer you hold it, the higher the levels of HCG for the pregnancy test to detect. For most people, their longest hold of the day is when they're sleeping.

However, if you are two weeks late, you should have enough HCG in your system to be detected any time. :thumbup:

Good luck!

I agree, at over 2 weeks late, it should show up clearly any time of day!! However, if you get a line that's not as dark as you expect, and it makes you worry, remember that the hook effect can happen from 6 weeks! Mine began to get slightly lighter around then, so I diluted my urine and tested again, and it was darker!

Hope you get your :bfp: Good luck!!!

:hugs: xxxxxxxxx

i just took my first test and it was negative...waiting until morning until taking the other one...my body hardly ever responds to a pregnancy test..I don't get it.. are cheap tests just generally wrong or is it just me?

Well then again...I think I am going to wait to take the other one when i am 3 weeks late...maybe by then my HCG levels will have elevated enough to work out.....i have a hormone imbalance as it is, so that may be what is causing my negatives....I don't know just hope that everything is okay and my baby is healthy.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->