need reassurance how people cope with 3 kids

berticles21

mummy to Noah
Reaction score
So doughnut was very much a surprise for us but we're starting to come to terms. Only thing is im panicking how i will cope with 3 kids! I find days a struggle sometimes as it is i dread to think how much harder it will be especially if i get postnatal again like i did with my daughter. Anyone have any experiences/words of encouragement im feeling pretty overwhelmed at the minute

Hello, i've got 3 children aged 8, 7 & 4. I was worried about how i would cope with 3 too, but it's just one of those things that you do cope with. I dont know how, lol, but we just do. I remember when my other 2 visit me after having there sister... I thought ' oh my god! I've got so many kids!! Lol. Keep lots of friends and family around for support and you'll be fine. Everything slots into place and becomes normal. I'm now expecting number 4! Wish me luck xxx

Oh, i forgot to say congratulations and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Hey hun
Peanut is my third too :) I have beck a type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump Harry who has autism global development delay hypermobility and hypotonia so I'm sure peanut will be fine lol
Don't worry it's normal to think how will I pull this one off I know I did and peanut was planned !!
It will all fall into place just give it a little time

Emma

this is my third and a total surprise too. I will have 3 under 5 and I have to work too so I'm terrified eek!!

Oh gosh i was hoping for reassurance hehe. Good luck everyone xxx

My mom had 4 under 5 by the time she was 24, with an alcoholic, schizophrenic husband. She did it and did it well. You will be ok =)

My mom had 3 (close in age) and was single for much of my childhood. She had the ability to do it- because she had to. She still doesn't know "how" she did it (neither do I). But she did. You can do it!!

I don't even have my first yet, so no- I don't know what it's like. The only thing I can offer is try to believe in yourself! Moms find a way.

PS OP- that is one handsome kid!!! CUTIEPIE!

Thanks ladies. I've heard that the hardest leap is from one child to two, after that everything just seems to fit. Im hoping its true haha. I think i worry because doughnut is a complete surprise

I'm sure everything will be perfect! Us women are strong and able to adapt :)
I don't have 3 kids(just working on #2) but my sister has 3(ages 8, 5, and 2) and she is amazing with them. Even with a 5 year old with a currently undiagnosed disorder(they are thinking he is on the autism spectrum, but they have yet to give an actual diagnosis yet) and a husband that was deployed to Afghanistan for a year(he finally came home about a month ago!)
There will always be some difficult points, but I'm sure you will be great!

hi me to i am sceard too!!! i have a 3 year old little girl a 11 month little boy and i am 20 weeks with twins alls i will say is you have to cope and you will do! you just have to plan more. The thing that worries me the most is getting very big and having a 3 year old and a 1 year old to run around after and i have to go to work! god only knows how i will do it :nope: but we are blessed at the same time. babies grow so fast and befor you know it they will be at school :cry: xxx

You will be fine, the third one just slips right in to the clan. There will still be days you want to pull your hair out, but for the most part it's amazing! Mine are 8,5,1 and due in feb with our 4th. Hoping number 4 fits in as well as our 3rd did. The older two love to help and try and involve your other two as much as possible it helps create an amazing bond between them. My second loved to talk to my belly and feel the baby move. After he was born the bond got even stronger

Omg tinker i'd not even thought about the possibility of twins! Good luck on your pregnancy:)

It gets easier not harder as they age IMO. In the way of running around after all 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->