need some advice from mammys to be.... please

Status
Not open for further replies.

loujay584

pregnant(expecting first)
Reaction score
Im 20 days into my cycle... Due on in 7 days...

3 days ago i had a strange sensation in my tummy, around where my uterus is... It was a sharp, tickly feeling and it travelled up to near my belly button. Never ever felt this before.

Since then i have been having sharp twinges in my nipples a few times a day.

Yesterday i kept feeling strange twinges/ cramps.

Past couple of days ive felt agitated and impatient.

Last night i couldnt sleep...

Today i was convinced i was seconds away from starting my period... Got cramping.... Went to toilet to get some tampons... But nothing! No sign of anything. The cramping continued for an hour then went.

Tonight im sitting and again im getting slight twinges again... They are not like full on period cramping... Just slight twinges every now and then.

I have no cervical mucous... Infact im very dry.

Bottom of my back feels 'strained'

Tried speaking to my mam and she just says its my body still trying to adjust and that my periods come a week early...

Im not convinced... Something feels different... If it was my period i would be plagued by constant cramping. But im getting twinges.

Please can anyone give me advice... Have you felt these symptoms.
Im not a mammy so i dont know what to look out for

Xxx

Didn't want to read & run but I hate to say I have no idea ! I can't think of any symptoms I felt before I knew I was pregnant. Good luck !

All your symptoms sound promising but honestly I remember when I was ttc. I had more preggo symptoms that first month than when I actually was pregnant. This is worse if its your first month off birth control.

You might very well be pregnant but trust me its so heartbreaking to get your hopes up and then have them crushed. I know its impossible but try to distract yourself and not think about it until you can test or af arrives.

Good luck!

It sounds like ovulation rather than pregnancy symptoms?

I don't want to give you any false hope but I had a similar feeling about a week before I was expecting my period. I felt occasional sharp pain and tingling but no cramping. When I wiped down there the toilet paper had a very slight pink tinge to it so I suspect it was implantation bleeding. My fingers are crossed for you :flower:

I had this, I had a pinching feeling at the top of my cervix(I assume it was my plug forming) and the days I was expecting af I had period like cramps, we had been ttc for 2 years so I just thought af was on its was again, like other posters have said its horrible getting your hopes up and it not happening this time but my fingers are crossed for you xxx

Thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

Duplicate posting (submitting the same message more than once) is not permitted.

and

Forums are subject specific. Threads must be made in the relevant areas and remain on-topic.

The thread in TTC will remain open, all others are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"