Need some advice please

snettyb

Reaction score
My lil man is loving his solids but he will NOT eat ANYTHING savory :shrug:
He has only been getting solids for 2 or 3 weeks (he's 20 weeks now) and we started with porridge mixed with his formula and it took some doing to get him to eat anything else. Now he will eat fruity muisly (sp?) and most fruity stuff but if i put anything savory in his mouth (including my own purees) he gags soooooo bad. He is still eating more porrigde than anything else. Any ideas how i can get him to eat proper food?

Also, how much milk does he need a day to be still getting what he needs? You wouldn't think i have done this all before would you lol but it was 7 years ago and i have clean forgot :blush: xx

He's still young so he may just not be ready for the veggies yet! I had the same with my LO at 5 month. She loved the baby rice and baby porridge, was ok with fruit purees but would eat no veg even if mixed in with baby rice I put the weaning on hold and have recently tried again in the last few days (she's now 6 months) and I tried her with peas mixed in with baby rice and she loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->