Need some advice!

Becj978

Reaction score
Let me first start of by saying how glad I am to be here as I got nothing but ridiculed and attacked on "the bump" or whatever it's called just by asking a simple question! Anyways lol here's my problem: I have been on Bc for 7 months now and never had any random bleeding or problems. But this month on week 2 of the pack I started bleeding. First it was just brown like old blood and then now when I'm suppose to have my period cause I'm on the sugar pills, it's just really dark and heavy. I NEVER have bled for this long, 12 days now. Could pregnancy be possible? I've also been taking anti biotics which I just heard could interfere. I've been craving EVERYTHING and my boobs are huge! I know that could be period symptoms but my boobs usually hit a plateau every month and they've never been like this lol please no negative comment I've had enough for the night :/ but thank you!

Take a test. Yes some women do bleed in earlier pregnancy but it's more likely its just a hormonal imbalance from the pill or the antibiotic has affected it.

Can anti biotic make the pill less effective?

Yes, absolutely.

I'm wondering if that's what happened. Because I bled for nine days when I was on the pill which I definitely shouldn't have. And I didn't miss any pills and it's never happened before. And I'm still bleeding but that because I'm on my period week where I'm out of the hormone pills. So I'm wondering if the bleeding before means something. My friend also bled for 2 weeks on the pill almost same situation and then found out she was pregnant. So I was just curious and wanted some info before I actually buy a test

Testing is the best way to know. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->