Need some help/advice PLEASE

Love2dohair

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 22 and had sex for the first time in August of 2010. Haven't had sex since then. I have never been able to get out of my head that I might be pregnant. I took 2 at home tests and even went to the gyno for a regular check up in February. I figured she wouldve been able to tell although I didn't mention the whole sex/thinking I was pregnant thing. At the exam I asked to get on birth control and had to produce a false pregnancy test. And it came out negative. I have no protruding stomach and can feel nothing. But I am a huge tv watcher and watch I didn't know I was pregnant and and always think that that could be me. I do a lot of researching online about symptoms and things and my breasts have been itching me like crazy!!! I have been having problems with my acne even after getting on the birth control which is supposed to help with that and I have had clear sometimes colored discharge. I am wondering if it is all in my head or if I really need to go and get things checked out!!! Please give me any comments and/or advice you can :) Or ask me any questions that might answer mine!! Thank You!

I think you should make an appointment and find out for sure, tell your doctor what you are feeling and thinking. They will know for sure if you are pregnant. I know when you have sex for the first time the only thing you think about is what if I am pregnant :wacko: I thought that to. Just go get checked out and you will be ok. :hugs:

Thank you for the response. I mean I would think that it would be clear if I was or not because I would be about 6-7 months i think if it happened last august but you never know. Anyting is possible ha. I really really want kids but the right guy hasn't come along for me yet! Can't wait for babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->