need some help re complaint to supermarket!!!!

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
I went to morrisons to do my usually food shop and today when i was doing my roast i got my cauliflower out its a packaged one wrapped and there are 2 dead flys in it!!!! Its actually made me fell ill!! Whats the best wat to go about complaining in-store or head office?? I would post pics but im on my phone!

Take pictures and ring head office to find out about their complaints procedure x

Sounds lovely! Ive had mouldy and horrible fruit and vegetables from Morrisons before and i called the store and they said just take it back, so i did and they exchanged it. Then it happened again! So they exchanged and refunded. If i found a fly i would probably call head office, a refund wouldnt satisfy me for that.

i dont think id bother complaining tbh :shrug: its veg and grown outside, obv theres gonna be a possibility of bugs?

i dont think id bother complaining tbh :shrug: its veg and grown outside, obv theres gonna be a possibility of bugs?

WSS ^

Its not meant to be clean, your meant to wash it etc when you get it home. I understand its not the nicest thing, but its grown outside and be transported to store, they dont clean them first.

Yes i was wondering wether to bother but im not eating it i dont like the thought of eating it if it was loose i wouldnt mind but its packaged and they r squished on there

Flys caught up in fruit and veg is not something the producers or supermarket can avoid completely. When I was chopping up my cauli on Christmas day there was a caterpiller in it! I just cut it into bits, put it all into a colander and wash it really well before cooking it - the cauli not the caterpillar lol.

I found a dead ladybird in a bag of watercress, I was so upset because I was pregnant and it was my major craving and I couldn't bring myself to eat the watercress - in fact I have not eaten any since, it put me right off. Anyway, I emailed customer services and I think they sent me out a gift card.

I was once boiling some frozen brocolli and noticed a dead spider floating in the water, it must have been inside one of the stalks. Put me off brocolli for aaages, and even now I check it like a hawk before I cook it LOL

You probably don't have much ground to complain, but they will likely send you a voucher in good will anyway so give it a go :)

You should have seen the size of the spider in my bag of potatoes from Tesco last week!!! Complaining didn't even cross my mind, it's not something worthy of complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->