Need some help

Neeno

Reaction score
I have been reading on here about weight watchers a lot
Can someone please explain how it actually works,
the wbesite is pretty vague , u dont get any info untill you pay
i would like to join as i have heard many success stories but need some more information
i hope u girls would help me

what kind of information are you looking for?

A basic rundown is that you get a set amount of points per day to use (that you are supposed to use each day) and a weekly set of points that you can use if you want (these are for treats or indulgences etc.)

The food you eat is assigned a number of points based on the amount of fat, fiber, protein & carbs (I'm not sure how it's worked out--I use the online system and it does all of the calculations for me). Foods that are healthier will have lower points values (chicken versus beef etc.).

All fruits and vegetables are free so you can eat as much of those as you want (within reason you still have to make sure you don't eat beyond the point of feeling full).

Hope this helps some. Did you have any specific questions?

ok so do u get precooked meals or you cook your own meals

also im in canada too , can we find the products listed ny WW here easily from walmart etc

Im one of those ppl who have never been skinny ,
could you tell me from your experience does this program work for ppl like me i have tried to lose weight mmany times but usually give up after a weak or two b coz i dont see any results.
im sorry for the short novel but im really tired of me gaining weight despite being a careful eater

In BC, you'll find a lot of the products at Real Canadian Superstore, but we don't have any of the same selection as the US.

I don't do WW myself but many people have with fantastic results. Have you seen Vickie's journal in the dieting journals section??? The #'s and pictures speak for themselves!

It's a decent reasonable plan. It does not promise very fast or immediate results, which is a good sign. Anything that promotes itself as fast or immediate is a crock of shit. Losing a lot of weight takes a lot of hard work and dedication, and the only people who will tell you otherwise are looking to rip you off.

Good luck!

Thanks Aliss :blush:

I started at 250 pounds and am currently at 155.5 (I need to get to 145 to be at the top end of a healthy BMI for my height which is my ultimate goal).

I use some of the WW products (mostly the bagels for breakfast and the bread for sandwiches for lunch). And I've found them at several stores, different stores seem to carry different WW products (I get my bread and bagels from No Frills). And I have seen some of the products at Wal-mart. I don't really do any of the ready-made meals, though I do know some who do. I prefer to cook my own, I find I get more for my points and it tastes better ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->