need some help

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
Hello:flower:

I am doing around a 2hr walk a day and around 50 minute wii fit time. Including a 30 minute step and 7 minute jog and some body exercises. i need to lose 61lbs. But i have no idea what to do about food. At the moment im not eatting enough calories i dont think. And im scared im going to store fat instead. All the net sites i have come across seem to charge money to use and i cant really afford to pay atm. one site i did a free trail on said i should aim for around 1800 calories a day with exercise to lose weight.

Could anyone please give me some breakfast lunch and dinner ideas and snacks that i could eat that are healthy and come to around 1800?

and is 1800 about right for someone to lose weight and exercise? x

the exercise is hit and miss with the weather and the girls. But im managing around that x

The amount of calories people need to consume every day varies with every individual.

Myfitnesspal.com is a good free website and will work out how many calories you need to eat per day :)

MFP is your best source
1800 is not to much by far, better to eat what you should than the opposite.

the exercise is hit and miss with the weather

...and that is where the Wii Fit comes into its own...:thumbup:

Got so fed up trying to walk regularly in the lovely Irish weather...but the Wii Fit made a heap of difference: can do it come rain or shine, hail or gale and also whilst wearing my pjs if I so choose! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->