Need some reassurance- symptoms have gone

Dark_Star

Reaction score
I'm 10w5d and since the beginning/middle of my ninth week I have had no symptoms. Up until then I had noticeable breast tenderness, fatigue, and nausea every day.

I don't feel pregnant at all now - even my appetite has dropped.
It seems like this is too early for the placenta to be taking over.
Also I haven't been able to find a heartbeat with my doppler yet.

My doctor knows I have an anxiety disorder and with previous fears he has just told me to calm down and wait for my next scan (at 12w1d). Private scans are not available where I live and there is a waiting list a few weeks long at the only ultrasound clinic - I live in a remote area and 6 hours from the nearest large city.

Has anyone else had symptoms abruptly disappear this early in the second trimester, and been fine?

Hey! I am the same! :flower: I have also loss of appetite at the moment and can hardly eat as much as I used to. I believe if anything was wrong then your body would tell you :thumbup: All I have is so so aching boobs/nipples, no appetite, tiredness. It used to be a lot more than that! I have also developed a faint dark line from the bottom of my b'button to the top of my pubic bone.

I posted a couple of days ago worrying about the drop in symptoms I was experiencing, I had my scan yesterday and baby was doing great :)

The same thing happened to me with my son and seems to be happening again this time. It's really hard not to worry but I'm trying hard to be positive.

Your placenta actually does take over this week. Which is why your symptoms are finally easing off :) https://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/first-trimester/9-weeks-7-days.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->