Need some sympathy lol

mummylove

Reaction score
Went drs yesterday and was told ive got a bad eye infection. It is so sore. I went to bed at 7.45 last night cus didnt feel well. Had really bad headache and was just easier shutting my eyes cus it didnt hurt so much. Was meant to go sandcastle today a water park and even tho the eye infection isnt contagious they said on phone they wont let me in cus what they have in the pool as soon as that hits my eye i will be in pain and scream and make it worse. Sort of gutted as it was a day out part of my birthday as i managed for a babysitter. I know its for best but i was so looking forward to it im a big kid lol. Just feeling sorry for myself still went out for a bit with my bro but had to come home cus the light was making my eye feel ore. Ive got the fan on my eye cus feels nice a freeze lol

Here is a pic. Sorry about my ugly face got no make up on lol

Attachments

• 10445449_10203829334831685_5888801293154183958_n.jpg
    10445449_10203829334831685_5888801293154183958_n.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 21
Ouch, eye infection are rubbish! It really sucks that you couldn't go to the water park :( I hope you manage to go another time

Thanks. Its so sore and itchy hope it goes soon. Doesnt help that i have nystagmus and eye problems all ready so when it goes blurry i cant see out that eye.

Does anyone know how long it could take to go?

Had to go to the hospital last night. Was suffering with realy bad pains and burning. Ive had to go on antibiotics and got eye drops and have to take pain killers. He thinks its spreading in the iris and pupil. Felt like the scream drs gave me was making it worse.
Woke up today and doesnt seem to be burning as much so eye drops must be working. Still very sore tho. Hoping it starts going away soon cus im not aloud in the light unless i hve sunglasses on

On a good note my princess keeps giving me cuddles and saying she doesnt want me to die lol

Thanks hun eye is feeling a bit better today now im using the eye drops. Turns out i had a allergic reaction to the ointment

Aww that's so sweet of your little girl.

I had a horrible eye infection a couple of years ago - I had to put eye drops in every hours, day and night, for 48 hours. It sucked. And I get what you mean about the light hurting your eyes - all I wanted to do was close them tight, even the sun breaking through the cloud hurt.

I hope it clears up quickly!

Oh hun eye infections are awful!
Hugs xx

Getting better thanks. My eye actually looks like its open now. Painkillers work to stop the pain but cant wait till its gone. Wouldnt wish it on anyone

Oh you poor thing! :hugs: that looks so painful :( sorry to hear about your special day being cancelled, hopefully you'll be able to reschedule it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->