Need support cant talk to family

youngwoman

Reaction score
I am 22 years old, i graduated high school at 17 and have since completed a nursing program at my local college. My boyfriend has also done the same and is now a welder.
I have always dreamt of having a baby, now my boyriend and i live together and everything is great but im starting to find myself wanting a child

i have never used birth control , and have been having unprotected sex for 6 years and never have i had a pregnancy scare. this never used to get me but now that im in my career and have everything in life that i want the next step for me is children and im so worried that i will never be able to have any

i asked my family doctor for help and he simply told me im too young whcih i find highly offensive, i have a stable fiance a home and am college educated. wondering how to get to a fertility doctor since he simply shot me down

i know theres a problem with me and im so desperate to know what it is

it often makes me quite depressed and severely effects my quality of life

Hi i'm sorry he turned you away that's just not right. Age shouldn't matter esp if like you say u hv nt used protection & nothing has happened in 6 yrs. i'd push to get checked i knw they want to hear that u'v been actively trying trying for over a year first. just say that next time you go & push to get seen & checked out i beleive it's not right t b turned away coz ur 22 & could leave u to be trying for years until thy see u & wasting time maybe change docs if he doesn't listen x

I have been having unprotected sex about seven years now and nothing happened. I have TTC for 2 years and nothing.. so my advice would be to go get urself and partner checked and change doc if he doesn't want to and not to worry it can be something really small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->