Need to lose 60 pounds!!!!

Cherrybump

1 Daughter. Hubby would love another child
Reaction score
Hey ladies, My lo is now 9 weeks old.

I lost 2 stone before i fell pregnant and gain it all but plus more. Im currently 15st 3lbs :( depending on which scales im on this could be more.

Ive got a hen do end of augast and its a burlesque night :| as you can tell being over weight and wearing something like that aint pretty.

I started last monday on my get fit.. Im walking 4 miles 3 days a week and gym for an hour 2 days a week.

I watch something on telly yesterday with people being over 600lbs and getting down to 50% less within the year. Think its call obese: year to live or something liek that its on sky2.

Anyways. This weekend ive been relaxing and trying my best to be good i did loose 2 pounds when i weight in on thursday but from the other scales and mind looks like i gain it back. I was on my period also. So i dunno if this has had any effect. I think im stopping today. Im using cardio workout from noom and My fittnesspal both android apps.

I need some motovation ladies. I need to stay awake from the chocolate and crisps. Im taking aidos also (thise slimming pills) im debating whether to get those acai berry ones instead. Any advice and encouragement would be greatful

Hey honey :) best of luck.

Best advice I can give you is to download myfitnesspal and weigh out all of your food. Some people don't realise how big a portion they're having :)

X

thanks hun i already have it lol xxxx

Hey honey :) best of luck.

Best advice I can give you is to download myfitnesspal and weigh out all of your food. Some people don't realise how big a portion they're having :)

X

So true, i made the mistake of letting hubby dish the food out last night...there was enough for 3 meals on my dish alone. Ok it was lots of veggies and brown rice but like i said enough for 3 meals!

Come to slimming world :)

I've lost 2 stone 2 so far and I've just bought a 12 week countdown which takes me up until the 24th august and just before my birthday. I'm determined to lose my final 2 stone in that time. X

I would recommend an app that helps you track your calorie intake/excercise... I use loseit. tbh, I slowly gained weight after High School. I got up to 186lbs at my heaviest- and I'm 5' 7". After joining the gym and trying to just eat healthier I lost some weight- but never really could get down to where I "needed" to be (i.e. wanted to be). But after my LO was born, even though I'd lost weight prior, I was super motivated to lose the baby weight, and some extra! So I finally tried the loseit app- and I got down to my skinniest in YEARS!!! Literally. I did gain some back- after i went "off the wagon" for a few months... oops... but I got back on track and now I'm just 3lbs from my goal weight :) AGAIN... haha. Which is where I was when I went off the wagon months ago. But I'm now 158 and my goal is 155lbs. So that is a good ways away from my heaviest!

You CAN do this hun... it's hard, but not AS hard as I thought it would be. If I just track calories at first, and not worry so much about what I eat (except how many calories there obviously are)- and track my workouts (so I can eat more haha)-- I do really well. Then, after I got that down, I looked more at my protein/carbs and ate more organic/natural whole grains... I've struggled at times- as my body hits a point where it's happy, so I platuau-- but, then I mix it up more- or even have one day I don't track calories, then get back on track to give it a "reset" and that helps... but overall, watching the scale go down is great motivation. Just don't make it ALL about the numbers- as muscle weighs more than fat- and how we feel/look is truly more important than what a scale says.

Find excercise you enjoy and that helps stick to it... I LOVE LOVE LOVE My classes... like Zumba or Step or Power. Just find your groove and you'll do great hun! Best of luck.

I think you should try to do these following steps to weight loss.
1. Eat low fat and carbs in your diet.
2. Avoid to eat fast food.
3. Must drink green tea or vinegar to weight loss.
4. Must do some cardio exercise to reduce your weight. I think cycling and swimming are best exercise for this purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->