Need to lose weight!!!! Hate my body :(

Ava Grace

Mummy to 2 boys wtt #3
Reaction score
I'm feeling really down about my body at the moment. Before my son I weighed 9 1/2 stone and now I'm 10 stone 9lbs. I just don't seem to have much will power especially when I'm so tired!
Any advice at all? X

first of all stop being so hard on yourself, you only had a baby 3 months ago and you are only slightly over a stone heavier then your pre pregnancy weight which is great. How many times have you heard the saying " it took 9 months to put the weight on and it will take 9 months to get it off again "

My youngest is 9 months old and I have just about lost the excess baby weight - now I am starting on the pre pregnancy excess takeaway and wine weight !

Take it 1lb at a time, you will soon be there. x

Don't be so hard on yourself! Like the above poster said it takes 9 months to put on so 9 months to take off. My LO is 8 months and i have nearly lost the weight i gained during pregnancy

Hi

Give it time, when your ready you will want to lose the weight.

I was 9/10st before 1st pregnancy, was 14st after had her, got pregnant again went up again. lol

Just take it a pound at a time, 9 month on, 9 months off. My LO is now 7 1/2 months and I still have 6 ish lbs to go xx

I know the feeling of hating your body I try to tell myself I gained the weight for the right reasons to help my body be healthy but sometimes it's hard I started at 8.9 now 10.12 always been hard on my self my boy is only 2 months old and I drive myself mad but on those nights my confidence hits a new low I loom at my boy and it makes me smile stay in there sweetie xxx

When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on.
Hope this will help you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->