Need to lose weight - recipe ideas?

CatherineS

Reaction score
Hi

I need to lose about 4 stone.

I plan to TTC (artificial insemination) in the autumn, and want to lose weight by then (I need to regulate my cycles).

I can cook, but most of my recipes are fancier, or make far too many portions, and my fridge & freezer are far too small to store left overs.

I need quick and easy to make foods. I work 14 hour shifts 3 days a week.

Does anyone know any recipes I can make, preferrably with foods that regulate menstrual cycles (if such foods exist)? I don't eat red meat or shellfish.

Thank you

If you want to lose your weight, so you just follow some effective weight loss ideas. Always eat some fat-burning foods and do yoga, meditation and exercise. Eat well-balanced diets and healthy snacks. Eat lots of vegetables, fresh fruits and whole grains.

Easy, quick, and yummy:
Red lentil soup

1/2 cup red lentils
1/2 chopped onion
1 carrot, chopped
1 stick celery, chopped
1 can diced tomatoes
2-3 cups water
seasoning or herb your of choice

Saute the onion, carrot and celery until soft, then add the lentils, tomatoes, and water in a saucepan. Turn on low, cover and let cook for about 20 minutes. Take off burner and add herbs and seasonings. Makes about 2 filling servings. I use garlic, basil and parsley. But this soup is pretty flexible and I have done such variations as coconut milk and curry spice, roasted red peppers and fresh basil, and smoke spice and roasted corn. You can also add chopped sweet potatoes and then puree the soup when its done, it comes out sweet and creamy.

Easy, quick, and yummy:
Red lentil soup

1/2 cup red lentils
1/2 chopped onion
1 carrot, chopped
1 stick celery, chopped
1 can diced tomatoes
2-3 cups water
seasoning or herb your of choice

Saute the onion, carrot and celery until soft, then add the lentils, tomatoes, and water in a saucepan. Turn on low, cover and let cook for about 20 minutes. Take off burner and add herbs and seasonings. Makes about 2 filling servings. I use garlic, basil and parsley. But this soup is pretty flexible and I have done such variations as coconut milk and curry spice, roasted red peppers and fresh basil, and smoke spice and roasted corn. You can also add chopped sweet potatoes and then puree the soup when its done, it comes out sweet and creamy.

Good recipe for the weight loss soup.
Vegetables soups are always good to burn the fat and lose the excess body weight and mostly recommended by the expert to lose the weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->