Need to rant and hopefully get some advice too!

S1981

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am hoping to get some advice from you!

If am due Af on Tuesday so am on CD27 and are wanting to know what you think my symtoms are likely to mean- AF or BFP? The wait is killing me!

So far i have had:

CD 20- bad cramping (worse than ever had) for a few hours and then lighter cramping for next few days
CD 25 to now; sore boobs (normally get these a few days before but they do seem to be a bit more sore)
CD 25 + yellow/white lotion like CM
CD27; Little EWCM and feeling sickily and off colur

The thing that is making me think is the cramping on CD 20, i never cramp that early, a few days before AF at earliest. Never been that bad, seemed to then moved to left side and came over in waves- odd. Had a bit of a dodgy tmmy with it but know cramps werent that "type!"

Cant wait till Tueday to test! Any experience of these symptoms or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Im 29 and TTC #1. been trying since July 2010 so not that long.

Thanks! xxx

Hi ladies,

I am hoping to get some advice from you!

If am due Af on Tuesday so am on CD27 and are wanting to know what you think my symtoms are likely to mean- AF or BFP? The wait is killing me!

So far i have had:

CD 20- bad cramping (worse than ever had) for a few hours and then lighter cramping for next few days
CD 25 to now; sore boobs (normally get these a few days before but they do seem to be a bit more sore)
CD 25 + yellow/white lotion like CM
CD27; Little EWCM and feeling sickily and off colur

The thing that is making me think is the cramping on CD 20, i never cramp that early, a few days before AF at earliest. Never been that bad, seemed to then moved to left side and came over in waves- odd. Had a bit of a dodgy tmmy with it but know cramps werent that "type!"

Cant wait till Tueday to test! Any experience of these symptoms or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Im 29 and TTC #1. been trying since July 2010 so not that long.

Thanks! xxx

im 6DPO and ive had EWCM aswell with the yellow CM, im also hot to touch and my temp shot up to 37.10c today. Im also feeling sick, getting head aches sore nips, all things i never have.

Good luck to us Both

Fingers crossed for us both!! I havent been temping so dont have that to go off.

Sometimes I think because im thinking about it way too much, symptoms appear worse than they are?!

Sure (well hopefully) it will happen at some stage but just cant imagibe getting a BFP!

Do they say that yellow/EWCM at this stage is a good sign? Havent had lots of EWCM, a abit and then more lotion like (sorry tmi)

xxx:winkwink:

Fingers crossed for us both!! I havent been temping so dont have that to go off.

Sometimes I think because im thinking about it way too much, symptoms appear worse than they are?!

Sure (well hopefully) it will happen at some stage but just cant imagibe getting a BFP!

Do they say that yellow/EWCM at this stage is a good sign? Havent had lots of EWCM, a abit and then more lotion like (sorry tmi)

xxx:winkwink:

Im not sure, i thought CM meant nothing only around ovulation time.
All i do remember from my last pregnancy was i had a pinky blob on my AF day which would have been 10DPO.

Oh well, we shall soon see I guess!!

Anyone else ever had any similar symptoms and got a BFP? x

or thinks i have gone mad and its all in my head?! thats how i feel but have a feeling im also pregnant and will get a BFP!?!

Oh jeez! :shrug::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"