Need to shrink my butt who is with me?!!

C

Chatterwockin

So i have to lose 22 lbs, who is going to join me?

I am going to join ( re join, i quit the last one as the woman was literally 22 stone, did not much inspire me ) weight watchers and get this weight off once and for all.....

I have already lost 45lbs, but am counting this last bit as a new....

Could do with a friend or two xxx

Hey.

At the beginning of the year I was 207.2lb and currently I am 168lb. My aim is to get to 145lb.

On the 3rd I am joining Slimming World and I have gone back to MFP to help me with tracking etc.

My username on MFP is PrincessLou71186.

Good luck!

Woohoo! my first weigh in this week, lost 5lbs yeay me! xxxxx

Well done :happydance:

I have a bit more weight to lose than you but I have started weight watchers again and lost 4lbs in my 1st week. Hopefully will get my pre-pregnancy body back again soon.

Hello bambeano

I was a bit heavier than i thought so probably could do with losing 30lbs...:cry: Let me know how you are getting on through the weeks, would love to hear success, it will keep me going xxx

Woohoo! Well done on losing that much, great start :D I want to lose 28 lbs :)

That's a great start, well done.

Ah thanks Princess, i hope i do well next week to. I keep thinking the aim is 1lb a week, but secretly we all hope to drop 7lbs every week lol

PFFT. Don't know what you're talking about. Lol.

I go to sleep every night wishing I had Jennifer Annistons body. I'm sooo disappointed when I wake up and don't. Ll.

Ah thanks Princess, i hope i do well next week to. I keep thinking the aim is 1lb a week, but secretly we all hope to drop 7lbs every week lol

I go to sleep every night wishing I had Jennifer Annistons body. I'm sooo disappointed when I wake up and don't. Ll.

Haa i do the same, i often look in the mirror and think, "humm, thought i looked more like nigella, i have no clue who this frumpy mummy is looking back at me" haa at least i know i am not alone. Haa

Haa i do the same, i often look in the mirror and think, "humm, thought i looked more like nigella, i have no clue who this frumpy mummy is looking back at me" haa at least i know i am not alone. Haa

Far from alone. Lol.

Hello bambeano

I was a bit heavier than i thought so probably could do with losing 30lbs...:cry: Let me know how you are getting on through the weeks, would love to hear success, it will keep me going xxx

No problem I weigh in on Saturdays so will let you know how I get on, let me know how your doing as well it really helps to see others succeed. I think I am having a good week this week still within my points though they did rob me of a point after last weeks weigh in :cry:

And I am also guilty of wishing to lose 7lbs if not more a week lol if only it was that easy

Hello bambeano

No problem I weigh in on Saturdays so will let you know how I get on, let me know how your doing as well it really helps to see others succeed. I think I am having a good week this week still within my points though they did rob me of a point after last weeks weigh in :cry:

And I am also guilty of wishing to lose 7lbs if not more a week lol if only it was that easy

My weigh in is a Saturday too.... hummm where do you live lol
Yeah we can keep each other going and hope for that magic 7 :winkwink:

Second weigh in... 1.5lbs off woop woop.... How did you get on xx

Thats awesome I lost another 3lbs this week woohoo :happydance:

less than 2 stone to go now hopefully at least another stone off before christmas

I do weight watchers online but thinking about going to classes because its so quiet on the forums, I did weight watchers 2 years ago and it was alot busier.

Wooop well done you xxxx yeah i would recommend going to the meetings, i love the lady that does mine, she is sooo funny and its a bit like AA lol xx

I need to lose 10 pounds before I can wear my old clothes. I'm so tired of sweats and I really don't want to drop money on new clothes. Im so frustrated though. I lost 25 pounds immediately post partum and was excited about it...too bad even with breastfeeding, healthy eating, and an hour work out a day I haven't dropped a single pound since!

Chatterwockin - I am definately considering it, plus then I will be more motivated to behave with my food as I will have someone else to answer to lol

Samiam03 - well done on losing the 25lbs, have you tried changing what exercises your doing to see if its just your body getting used to the same routine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->