Need to stay away from google!

maybebaby3

Proud mum of 4!
Reaction score
I keep googling 'incorrect gender scans' I'm driving myself crazy!!! Someone help me! I'm hoping my 20 week scan will help me accept its a boy when the sonographer agrees with the private gender scan!

Aww sorry you are having a tough time. Hopefully the 20 week scan will leave you at peace.

Have you got a pic of your scan to show us Hun.
Try not to stress about it and see how you go with it :) when's your scan?

I don't have a potty shot but it was pretty clear it was a boy. I'm just clutching at straws and hate myself for it :(

I would try and just put the thought completely out of your head, just try and keep thinking of the gorgeous little boy you have cooking in there!:) I know what you mean as for a short while after my 16 week gender scan I looked up things like that on google then just said to myself there is noway very clear boy bits are going to suddenly shrink! Once I got to my 20 week scan I didn't even ask as there was no doubt plus his boy bits kept poking up everywhere!lol!x

I hope the 20 week scan can let you finally relax and accept it hun. If you hadn't seen clear boy parts I'd be rooting for it to be wrong right along with you LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->