Need to vent a little... CD33 + 3 negative HPT's; usually regualr cycles

29andHolding

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't posted in a while ladies... and I PROMISE I will read through this thread and post some thoughts and see what's going on with everyone else. Right now though I feel like I just need to vent!

I haven't said a word to anyone (not sister, baby daddy, friend, co-worker...nada) so I think I'm going to implode. Lol. :saywhat:

So Im 29 years old (hence the name lol) and we've been NTNP for quite some time (neither of us have children) and I've had a few "scares" usually due to symptoms and building them up in my head. I'm a 29 day cycle and like clockwork. It dawned on me a few days ago that I'm late. It's now CD33 and I've had 3 negative HPT's...wth! :cry:

I know you all understand the disappointment. I haven't given up hope. Experiencing some nauseau, sore BB's on the sides and just a general feeling of elation and (for lack of a better word) energy coming from my abdomen... which is odd considering I'm at work. Lol. I just needed to verbalize the frustration. Sometimes it eases the disappointment but I promise I'll post with the update no matter what! Good luck to you all :) :dust:

Oh how frustrating and if your normal like clockwork WTH is going on? how long ago did you take the last HPT?

I know! I took it this afternoon during my lunch hour....I was so impatient! Gonna try again in the am. Will update! Thanks for the response. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->