Need to vent

junbait

Reaction score
We have been trying for #2 for almost 18 months now. Doc prescribed Letrozole 8 months ago and in December got a BFP. Unfortunately I miscarried very early (just around 5 weeks). After that, this is our 2nd cycle trying. I normally don't get any symptoms when pregnant, not even sore boobs. In fact, if I get sore boobs, I can expect AF to show. And this cycle my boobs started aching at 4 DPO. So I kind of mentally prepared for this to cycle to be a no-go as well.

Today is 9 DPO and I just can't stop myself from crying coz this is going to be another cycle with nothing to show for. I almost feel like giving up trying for #2 at this point.

Just needed to vent and get it out.

:cry:

I’m sorry. Ive been there and understand. We had our first almost 4 years ago. Then got pregnant again around the 15 month mark only for me to miscarry. It then took us two years to conceive again only to relive the heartache of another miscarriage and d&c. However, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel cause we’re pregnant again! It can be very frustrating, but know you’re not alone. I hope you get your bfp and a sticky bean soon!

YES! Just give up! Your body will relax and hormones will settle and than BAAAAAM :happydance: BFP will show up!!!!!

Make love for love, not for a baby.... it works!!! :haha:

I know easier said than done, but it works.
On the other hand, I had tears in my eyes reading your post. It took me a long time for this one to be conceived, and it didn't happen until I said "fuk it"....

I am sending you :hugs:

I also remember the feeling of desperation when ttc with my first! When I had her I felt complete and had my DS and
I vowed did never feel the desperation
Again anyhow here I am again ttc no3! And that horrible hopeless sinking feeling is there again! So I’m with ya momma hold in there :flower:

Thank you all for your support. I think I'm feeling a little better now compared to a few days ago. 1-2 days left until AF shows and I can go on the last cycle of letrozole to try one more time before we are back at the docs.

AF is here, so back to square 1. However, I am feeling much more optimistic going into this cycle. So fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->