Need unbiased opinions please

Wishing_well

Reaction score
I need opinions on names but don't want to reveal our ideas to friends/family etc, so you guys are needed!

There are currently only a few names that my husband and I can both agree on - he hates everything else! :dohh:

So thoughts/opinions please.

Girls:
Fable
Fawn
Fallon
Aspen
Avalon
Delta

Aspen is the best imo, the others are very out there for me

I love them all! I wish I was brave enough to choose anything like any of them.
Fable is my favourite. It's a beautiful word, with such a lovely dreamy quality to it. So unusual, without being weird! I can imagine it suiting a little girl.

I love them all! I wish I was brave enough to choose anything like any of them.
Fable is my favourite. It's a beautiful word, with such a lovely dreamy quality to it. So unusual, without being weird! I can imagine it suiting a little girl.

It's our number one at the moment. I just love it!! And I'm surprised my husband does too, as he's normally so against my choices.

My favourite is Aspen, followed by Fallon.

I agree with pp that Aspen is the least "out there" name of the group :)

Er, they are all pretty out there compared to your other girls names! But Fable and Fawn are my favourites.

I've always adored the name Aspen, I love it for a boy or a girl!

I'm not keen on Aspen because it might get shortened to "ass". Kids can be cruel

Out of those I'd pick Fawn

I'm not keen on Aspen because it might get shortened to "ass". Kids can be cruel

Out of those I'd pick Fawn

It might depend on where you live.
In Australia, you say "arse" so I doubt it would even come up. Probably same in the UK?

I'd vote for Aspen, as the others are too "out there" for me. Fable is growing n me; the more I say it in my mind the more I like it, so I'd give that a 2nd vote :)

My favs are aspen and delta, to me the others are not too good. To go with your girls I would put delta as I think it's strong sounding but also feminine.

Aspen makes me think of aspie which is an (affectionate I think) term for aspergers here.

I kind if feel like a lot of these names sound like horse names for some reason?

Well I think you have big shoes to fill after Quinn Violet and Juno Aurora... bc they are both such gorgeous names!!

I'm surprised other posters find these names very "out there." They don't strike me as all that unusual. I mean... pretty and uncommon... but not at all strange.

My first choice is: Avalon <3 (Love it!)
My 2nd choice, which I really like is: Aspen
3rd choice: Fallon

Fawn & Fable are sweet too. I think Fable is the most "out there" name on the list.

I'm not a fan of delta.

Addt'l suggestions that come to mind: Elora, Elowyn, Story, Poet, Lyric, Lake/n, Larkin

Fawn is my favourite, then Fable &#128522; All cute names tho

Well I think you have big shoes to fill after Quinn Violet and Juno Aurora... bc they are both such gorgeous names!!

I'm surprised other posters find these names very "out there." They don't strike me as all that unusual. I mean... pretty and uncommon... but not at all strange.

Fawn & Fable are sweet too. I think Fable is the most "out there" name on the list.

I'm not a fan of delta.

Addt'l suggestions that come to mind: Elora, Elowyn, Story, Poet, Lyric, Lake/n, Larkin

I really don't think they're 'out there' names either! Aspen is a pretty common American choice (and my husbands) so maybe that's why it's not seen as out there. And Fallon is an old name.
Fable is my absolute favourite <3
We like names that are uncommon but not totally weird and made up. I've never met another Quinn or Juno (in the uk) and we always get complimented on their lovely names.

I'm not a fan of delta.

I really don't think they're 'out there' names either! Aspen is a pretty common American choice (and my husbands) so maybe that's why it's not seen as out there. And Fallon is an old name.
Fable is my absolute favourite <3
We like names that are uncommon but not totally weird and made up. I've never met another Quinn or Juno (in the uk) and we always get complimented on their lovely names.

I have a confession - I've added Quinn to my list after seeing your daughter's name! I'm in Scotland and had never heard it before and think it is beautiful. I hope you don't mind me being a copycat.

Aspen is my favorite followed by Fallon and Avalon.

Fable is just okay for me. TBH, I dont see it as a name, but what matters most is that you love it.

I really dislike Fawn and Delta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"