• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need unbiased opinions :)

MrsAmk

Reaction score
So we have a Gabriel, Elizabeth (we call her Libby) and now expecting another girl. This is the list I currently have; any opinions are appreciated!! I like the thought of a gender neutral name :) Oh and suggestions welcome! Nothing super common

-Montgomery (would call her Monty most likely)
-Logan
-Whitney
-Zada
-Monroe

I like Logan best for a little girl.

From your list, I like Monroe best since you said you liked gender neutral names. The other four I feel are more gender specific for boys/girls.

Some others are:

Alex
Avery
Blake
Dallas
Lincoln
London
Parker
Rory
Taylor

I dont like any, sorry. Your other children have beautiful, classic names and I don't think any of those are im afraid... that's just my opinion though, what matters is that you like them. Other suggestions that are unisex

Morgan
Rowan
Alex
Elliott
Darcy

Monroe is cute! I like Charli and Hayden for a girl as well.

Dylan and Lennon are a couple of names very hears used for either gender. I have a female cousin called Dylan.

A high school friend is naming her baby girl Ellason Monroe. The name Monroe never crossed my mind until I saw her baby name and now yours.. I think it’s very cute!

Im still SO undecided! Here is our revised list, siblings are Gabriel and Libby and our last name is pronounced Kuh-veen:

Logan
Jovie (nn Jo or Jo Jo)
Adah (pronounced A-duh)
Montgomery (nn Monty)
Eilee
Zada
Ruth (Ruthie)

Middle names: Paige, Grace, Faith, Ann, Ruth, Joy

From your revised list I like Adah Grace or Ruth Ann....choosing names is so hard!

how far along are you? You have a great list of options and if you cant decide before she is here, thats ok too! You can always wait until she is born and decide from there what fits her best

I am 24 weeks, but ugh preterm labor stuff has started

So we have a Gabriel, Elizabeth (we call her Libby) and now expecting another girl. This is the list I currently have; any opinions are appreciated!! I like the thought of a gender neutral name :) Oh and suggestions welcome! Nothing super common

-Montgomery (would call her Monty most likely)
-Logan
-Whitney
-Zada
-Monroe

Ok weve added a few more to consider.....help! :)

Moriah--nn could be Riah or Mori
Audrey
Lauren
Ada
Alexa--nn Lexi
Savannah

I love Savannah, so pretty and its not common either.

I saw Montgomery ad thought it was so weird but the more I say it in my head the more I like it! I think it sounds quite masculin though.

I like Logan ad maybe Zada not Whitney and that certainly isn't gender neutral!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->