Need your help :(

TeacherByDay

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so I was taking my bbt and yesterday I was super happy because I never had such a high temp (98.80) but today at 7dpo it dropped to 96.80 which is just below my coverline :( does that mean that Im totally out or is it still a 50 50 chance? :( :cry:

Hi ladies, so I was taking my bbt and yesterday I was super happy because I never had such a high temp (98.80) but today at 7dpo it dropped to 96.80 which is just below my coverline :( does that mean that Im totally out or is it still a 50 50 chance? :( :cry:

Kind of new to all of this charting business. But from what I've gathered, that could be an implantation dip? My temp fell hard at 8 dpo and at 9 dpo it fell below my coverline, this morning (10 dpo) it shot up to almost a full degree higher than my previous high temp.

You're not out until AF shows up! Sending good vibes your way :hugs:

You'll need a few more days of temps to determine which temp (96 or 98) is the odd one. You could be fighting a mild infection (hence the 98) or you could have implanted (96) or none of the above and one day was weird.

If you've legitimately had a temp shift, you'll have at least 3 days of high temps which should continue to 14-17 days of high temps. Note: you can also have a day of high temps the day AF shows up. It's when you have high temps for days after AF is late that is a really promising sign.

Sorry that's not very helpful but it just takes a little more time of temping to be sure.

FX for you!

I ve had very strange chart these past couple of months coz i had a very big fluid filled cyst which made my temps go crazy, i couldnt even detect ovulation through bbt.. i had to do ov sticks to know when i ovuoated, dr said that the cyst is much smaller now but apparently its still not going as it should be. I ll see how the next couple of days go. :shrug: i was so happy yesterday :(

Thanks for your replies!

Kind of new to all of this charting business. But from what I've gathered, that could be an implantation dip? My temp fell hard at 8 dpo and at 9 dpo it fell below my coverline, this morning (10 dpo) it shot up to almost a full degree higher than my previous high temp.

You're not out until AF shows up! Sending good vibes your way :hugs:

I thought about implantation dips but i didnt have any other particular symptoms so now i will just try to enjoy christmas and see what happens. (Af expected on xmas day :/)

Baby dust to you dear i hope it goes well for you :) :) :)

This thread hasn’t been active in a while, but maybe someone will join me in these waiting days...!

I’m not really sure when I’m ovulating, I thiught it was a few days ago, based on the feeling in my body, but according to my temperature app, it’s supposed to be on Tuesday; 2 days from now.

Anyhow, for three days now I’ve been having a crampy feeling in my lower abdomen, which only happens for about 2-3 hours one day, a couple of days before O. Yesterday and today I’ve been having a little sore and heavy boobs, which just never ever happens (except when I got pregnant the first time). Yesterday I was exhausted all day long, and felt some weird cravings and aversion to avocado (which is my absolute favorite thing to eat in the whole world...!!).
I got symptoms this early the last time as well, but my app is throwing me off by saying I haven’t even ovulated yet..!

So I guess I’m not really in the TTW, but also might be..?
My app is usually quite exact.

You say temperature app, but are you actually temping? If you're not then it's quite hard to really pinpoint ovulation, more so if you're not using OPKs. They won't tell you that you ovulated on a particular day but they will tell you when your LH surge is, which can be helpful. You can't really rely so much on what you feel because this can change and sometimes you can feel ovulation pains days before, on the day and for days after. Typically I would have ovulation pains aboutba couple of days before, on the day and sometimes after, but this cycle I had them days before ovulation, really early on, shortly after af had finished so I knew it wasn't ovulation. They disappeared and then returned at more the right time. But I also use OPKs and temp, so I know when I ovulated.
It's possible you ovulated earlier than you thought, it's also possible you haven't ovulated yet. All those hormonal changes can mess with you. Although, I would say that it sounds as though with sore boobs you may have ovulated already as the steep increase in progesterone can cause sore boobs. I wouldn't take that as gospel since everyone is different, but it could be a sign you already ovulated and are in the TWW. I would give it say at least ten days and try a sensitive hpt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->