Need your honest OP. tmi

PoasCrazy

Reaction score
So , I don't regularly get periods without provera because most of my cycles are annovulatory. We are currently NTNP because I needed a break from the meds and for my sanity. I am on cd 16 of a Provera induced cycle.
I have super stretchy looks like snot CM and lots of it. Im usually in a constant state of Creamy. Today is day 4 of the EWCM and last night I had cramping like my actual whole lady area hurt deep inside. Ive never had ovulation cramping before so I'm not sure what it really was. When I was checking my CM my cervix hurt when I put pressure on it. The pain went totally away within about 3 hours. Does this sound like O pain to you?

We have BD every day this week and im wondering if the pain signals O is coming or has already happened. Or should I keep Bding til the EWCM disappears. Sorry for the long post I've really never had the cramping or great CM before. I will be so happy if it looks like I O'd on my own!

Also could the pain be because I haven't O'd in a while?

Not sure about the cervix hurting, but everything else sounds like O to me! I've read the pain can come before,during or after. Either way it sounds like you are somewhere in the process!!

The cervix pain can be from all the BD...even if it's not rough BD. I had this happen to me last month. I could barely sit down. Felt like my uterus was swollen....
If you feel up to it, it's always a good idea to BD when you see EWCM so I would keep DTD....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->