Need your ladies help!

05mummy07

Reaction score
Okay first off hello :) I'm apologising in advance for my question now!!

I've just been to the toilet and when I wiped there is tonnes and tonnes of snotty looking CM. Me and my OH aren't using anything, we've been going by ovulation pain and EWCM, this month however there isn't any, well not clear anyway. It literally looks like I have a really bad cold and have sneezed and sneezed into a tissue.

I have no redness, itchiness etc so doubt it's an infection of any kind, and when I have thrush the only CM I get is the awful clotty stuff.

Me and OH had ''fun'' last night, and whilst I know that the next day you can have clear CM due to anything left it's never been snotty.

So my question really is... What the hell could this be?! According to fertility friend I'm roughly due to ovulate as of tomorrow. But as I say, no pains this month which is very unusual.

I've had that a few times before. I have no freaking clue what it is though!! But i'm still alive so whatever it is it wont kill you lol Sorry i couldnt be of more help

I've had that a few times before. I have no freaking clue what it is though!! But i'm still alive so whatever it is it wont kill you lol Sorry i couldnt be of more help

lol!!

This hasn't happened before? That's strange, it's happened to me from time to time but i just figured it was a bad discharge day. There had been times (not really often) where I go to the bathroom and there is literally a string hanging from me....not a nice image i know. sorry if too much info!! I think its normal to have more discharge on different days. did you guys use any lube the night before? that might have done it too. I"m shooting in the dark with all of this, but that is what i'd think if it were me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->