Needing Opinions :)

yra87

Reaction score
I said I wouldnt go onto a forum because I didnt want to get worked up, but here I am and I just need opinions but would love to hear outcomes and similar experiences as well ...

Ill describe my crazy last 2 weeks in point form :)

- 2.5 weeks ago(Aug 1/2/3) Boyfriend comes home from 2 months away ... guess what we did for the 3 days he was back :)

- Period Due Aug 5/6th, Ive never been more then 2 days late or early

- No period ... BUT started feeling more exhausted then I have ever felt in my life. AND slightly nauseous. Butterfly's in tummy accompanied by a slight tightness up my central abdomin, noooo sleep and up at 5 am every mornin to pee and fee nausiated! its great! ALSO ... Milky discharge all through the week!

- Preggo test (blood/urine) both negative done around the 11th.

- at 10 days late .. Im sitting in starbucks and my ovaries start to ting a bit so I go to the bathroom ... I wipe ... theres a very peachy pinky coloured blood on the paper ... then i look down and there are a few blood clots ploppin out! But NO blood in Urine.

- This contiues (ebbs and flows) with mild pain until yesterday at about 4 ... then starts to completely subside. Today I have hardly had any blood at all.

- But WOW ... when the bleeding started to subside ... man did I get he biggest tension headache of my life ... I thought it was a MEGA sinus headache ... I was drippin stuff out my nose like no tomorrow, then tension in my tummy started to become greater and I lost my appitite.

- Today no pain at all, just tightness in tummy, nausea not wanting to eat much, minor heartburn(??? I never get this!) and slight headache.

- Went to Hospital ... everything Negative ... I am so confused.

- I can honestly say I have never in my life experienced anything like this before and am pretty certain it is NOT chlamydia(which they are testing me for) I have no itching, very light pain when I do have it, and the mucous I experienced before bleeding was light milky coloured and had no oder what so ever! Plus ... I trust my man :)

Any similar experiences?? outcomes?? suggestions?
Would love to hear .. thanks so much :kiss:

hmm firstly welcome to bnb :D

sounds a bit like an off cycle to me. Never experienced anything like it myself, but if you only dtd beginning august and were due on 5th aug then we'd have ovulated rougly 2 wks before that (give or take a few days) so sadly would have missed O occuring.

The pain you describe could be O pains though and a little breakthrough bleeding due to O. Maybe you didn't O last month so skipped a period and now this month your body is getting back to normal?! just a guess. Hope things settle down for you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->