Needing responses from those who took temazepam had healthy baby

Trinityme

Reaction score
I need some advice only from mother's who actually took this medication in their first trimester (more than 2-3 times), maybe a week at a time or more, at what dose they took it, and whether or not their babies were born healthy.
I am 12 weeks pregnant, and although we planned on the pregnancy, we weren't aware we had succeeded, in fact, we were certain we had failed. As we had a missed miscarriage the month prior. Regardless, I take temazepam to sleep. 30mg as needed. And wasn't aware at all of the terrible articles concerning the drug on a developing fetus until after I'd had 13 doses off and on over a two week period between 8-9 weeks gestation. The midwife, when I brought it up to her seemed to express it was metabolised quickly and weaker than ambien, which docs prescribe often to pregnant women. She led me to feel I had nothing to worry over. Are their proven birth defects or issues if taken short term in the 9-10 gestation or into the second trimester? Or only assumed harm on human fetus due to animal testings which showed neg repercussions? I know what the web says about its awful outcomes on lab rats, so I don't need a recap, I only want people to respond who have taken this medication without complications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->