Needing some help ladies...Update

Cedemarie

Reaction score
So just a little background...I’ve been a member of B&B since I was pregnant with my 3rd 7 years ago. Since then I don’t post much, but I do tend to stalk the pregnancy test section. It feeds my POAS addiction and makes me happy to see other ppl get their positive. Anyway, no I need eyes. I’ve accidentally ended up in the TWW. Last period on 1/13/19. O’d around the 26/27. Took a stupid blue dye test and had this within time. Tell me what you think or if you see anything? I’ll definitely retest with a pink dye.

F4A899A6-329A-40F7-B1BB-68C4708544E3.jpeg

I defo see a line!! Are blue dye tests naff then??

Thank you for responding, Hays. I’ll definitely recheck with a pink dye. I know how they tend to be awful for indents.

Line looks thick, but, don't trust blue dye. Looking forward to seeing your pink test. Gl.

Definitely see that clear as day. I never trust blue dye but that looks pretty promising.

That blue line is pretty thick for an evap, and since your frer shows an obvious line, I'm gonna go with that they're bfp!

Thanks ladies!!! As soon as I got your opinions on the blue dye, I ran right back to the store and bought the pink dye. Lol.

Woohoo defo BFP congratulations!!!!

Definitely a bfp! Congratulations! Same type of situation happened to me and my dh! Hope to see you over in the October thread in the discussions section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->