needing to vent....SORRY

mommyx1

my oven is on
Reaction score
ok a good friend calls me up this morning. Telling me that she wants a child so bad and that she is scared that her time is running out (she is getting ready to turn 29) and she talked to her DH and he feels like they are not in the right place as far as money for one. That maybe at the start of the new year they can try. Well right now she says they are starting without protection and then when he gets close he pulls out and then puts on a condom (playing with fire on his end (I think)). I told her that it is good that he said maybe at the new year (its not that far away) I could tell there was something else wrong something she wants telling me so i asked and she goes on to tell me that she feels really bad for what she did I asked her what and she tells me that last night after they had sex and he went to the bathroom and took off the condom that she rubed her finger inside and then on the very edge of her vag. I cant believe she would do this. I told her that this is something they both need to want and that when she said that she only put it there because she started to feel bad I told her that she could have washed it off her finger and not even hace done it. I am so upset with her right now. I want to tell her DH but I dont know if I should or just let it come out if she gets PG. What would you do. AAAGGGGHHHH I think this is so immature.

I think you are right about her decision being immature, but it's not up to you to go and tell her DH about what happened. This is between him and her, and she has confided in you and if I was you I wouldn't want to break my friend's trust. At the same time I understand your concern for her and her DH. What you can do is try talking to her yourself and try to persuade her to have a talk with DH about these issues and hopefully they can be honest with each other about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->