Neg HPTs after 10 days

Jane1605

Reaction score
My husband and I aren't really trying to have a baby. But I am late on my AF for ten days and I have a regular cycle. All my HPTs have been negative. I just ordered a more sensitive brand. I won't be upset if I'm not there is always next month, its more of the limbo. I started getting cramps on the 3rd but no blood, and that lasted all the way until today and they finally subsided. They never got painful like my normal cramps would. Just tonight my breast started throbbing, this is weird but only one, then my nipples were really sensitive I know TMI. I have had an excess bloating and gas which can be chalked up to PMS as well. I still feel like I'm getting my period any moment. I also have had an increase in CM since my AF should have been here, it was clear liquid texture and sometimes has white in it. Its a lot though, it gushes, it makes me feel like I'm bleeding I keep checking because I think its my AF. My doctor and other people have told me it can take up to two weeks for the hormone to build up and to wait till then to take the test, but I feel like if it hasn't shown up by now I'm probably not pregnant. But these other things make me feel like I am, so I'm more confused then anything. My question is have any of you experienced this with negative or positive results?/?/?

Hi Jane. I had this happen when I had a cyst - but then I had pain like ov pain. It was ages ago so I don't remember if I had cm. The two weeks that people talk about is probably the 2ww that happens after ov - poas tests are pretty reliable if you take it on the first day of your missed period or after. If tests are negative 10 days after your AF was due then I'm guessing you're not pg. Delayed AF can be due to cysts, stress, hormone changes... if it still doesn't arrive you should probably see your doc.

my SIL had been TTC and we had a very close cycle, I had also been TTC so i was sure of when my period started. She didn't get a positive HPT until at least 12 days late. I would get a pink line HPT and you can always ask for a blood test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->