Negative, Adobmen Pain and still no period. PLEASE HELP with your advise

lulu12

Reaction score
Hi Im in the doctors on fri. late on my period had spotting, discharge cramp pains feeling sick ( but not been sick ) my tummy is also fuller and firmer dtd last night with my partner but had to stop as got awful cramps expecting to bleed but nothing. I took a preg test tues which was neg. i just feel pregnant can u get abdomen pain during intercourse? and also just feeling heaviness down there when walking. HELP.

iv also worked out im 5days easily late. can you have a false negative?

Hi Im in the doctors on fri. late on my period had spotting, discharge cramp pains feeling sick ( but not been sick ) my tummy is also fuller and firmer dtd last night with my partner but had to stop as got awful cramps expecting to bleed but nothing. I took a preg test tues which was neg. i just feel pregnant can u get abdomen pain during intercourse? and also just feeling heaviness down there when walking. HELP.

iv also worked out im 5days easily late. can you have a false negative?

hi,

I can answer the question about a false negative for you :happydance: on both of my pregnancies i did tests that i bought form local shop came out neg and i new it was wrong. off to docs i went and surely enough i was preggers so it can happen :happydance: good luck :hugs:

[/QUOTE]

hi,

I can answer the question about a false negative for you :happydance: on both of my pregnancies i did tests that i bought form local shop came out neg and i new it was wrong. off to docs i went and surely enough i was preggers so it can happen :happydance: good luck :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thankyou so much.

Im hoping just hoping i am but not stressing too much about it.

Another reason i think i maybe is tht me and my partner ( dtd ) which i forgot to take my pill so i took 2 the day after ( i know this doesnt work ) but anyway usually id have come on a few days later which i didnt. long story why i took the pill then. lol but thts what usually happens to me.

i hope i am. and im sending babydust your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->