Negative Blood Still No AF plz HELP

mumttc92

Reaction score
Heloooooo :)

Tested for pregnancy 2 days before expected AF but came back negative.
I had cramps a week before it was due (im only guessing implantation? )
Still no AF 4 days late and shes always on time, but no signs of her coming. Usually i break out in pimples.
But instead im eating my weight in food 😂 crying none stop and have a very sensitive nose!
My nipples were tender and itchy the same time as mild cramps/twinges. Now they are veiny and a bit darker in colour.
When should i test? If i get another negative i dont know how to deal with it :(

Ttc #2...
P.S CM very thick creamy yellow/green.

Opinions?
X

If your 4 days late you'd get a nice positive if your pregnant so I'd personally test today ASAP lol good luck Hun xx

If your 4 days late you'd get a nice positive if your pregnant so I'd personally test today ASAP lol good luck Hun xx

Did a hpt yesterday was negative still.
Mind you, I didnt get a positive with DS#1 till 5/6 weeks after my missed period.

Im so impatient though! Lol like seriously give me the witch or a positive for goodness sake so i can move on 😠😢😳

When you say negative bloods are you doing qualitative (yes or no) or quantitative (#)? My health insurance covers a lot so I can be demanding, so my advice might not work. Politely insist upon a # blood hcg or are early scan at what would be 5.5weeks. But I have to remind you, our bodies are wacky. You're regular until you aren't. FXed for you! Definitely update us. Hugs hugs sorry! I'm sure you are frustrated up the wazoo

Oooh that's a good question love!
I honestly wouldnt know. Havent know the difference.
I may have to ask.

Ooh yes im going mad!
Confused and hopeless

Thanks hunni
X

Your results will come back as negative or positive for the qual. or as a number for the quant. If you don't know, most likely they are doing qual. since it is cheaper/ faster. Usually docs only do quant. if there is some sort of issue or high risk of mc and they want to make sure you are doubling.

J/c, when you had your other child what were your levels like? Sometimes that women test late with their pregnancies is they actually just ovulated realllllly late. I had a cycle once where I didn't O until CD 26. It's how I ended up pregnant because I was in college and thought we didn't need protection that late in my cycle since I had true to form Oed 13/14 for over 8 years. Nope. Had a cyst, delayed my O, got pregnant, lost pregnancy because of said cyst, cyst went away, cycles went back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->