Negative Blood test and two negative FRER, But I still feel pregnant?

Popco

Reaction score
Hi, I have PCOS and because of that I have been on Yasmin (Pill). throughout the fortnight or so I have started to get alot of pregnancy like symptoms that are NOT a side effect of PCOS or Yas.
During my last cycle a missed a few pills due to having busy days and forgetting them.. anyway just before my AF was due I noticed a tiny red spot of blood in my knickers. I also noticed my boobs had gotten HUGE. When AF was due I had about 3 days of brownish discharge that came and went, then 3 days down the line it started to get slightly heavier and changed colour to a darkish red, that lasted about 2 days max. My periods are usually heavy and last about 4-5 days. So this was rather strange. When I had the discharge I took a FRER and it came out negative straight away. When the 'period' subsided I tried again and nope, negative.

I went docs told him my situation and he had a feel around my abdomen etc. He said he don't think im pregnant but the pill can sometimes change periods. This isn't entirely true for me because I have been on Yas for about 18 months. Anyway he printed out 2 blood test forms and said get another done in 48 hours if the first is negative. I had a traumatic experience when the blood test was done and I completely blacked out, it terrified me so even though they told me the results were "not pregnant" I did not want to get another done after the experience I had.

After I was told I wasn't I was pretty confused, and started to get more symptoms, the first I noticed was really runny white scentless discharge, backaches, tiredness (getting up for an hour then feeling tired again), mood swings, very bloated belly.. looks like I've been eating alot of McDonalds! Weird niggling cramps in abdomen like lightning bolts. And this week my breasts have been absolutely killing me, like im being stabbed in the boobs, and they have been pulsating too (weird huh). I started noticing more blue veins than usual around my areolas and boobs, (I'm naturally very pale) and my areolas have increased in size ALOT. I know i'm not going entirely crazy because my partner can see the changes too. If I was to be pregnant I'd be about 6 weeks along now, and i've also been getting alot of strange dreams/nightmares about babies etc. The thing is I wasn't TTC, so I know that im not making these symptoms up. I am going to try a clearblue digi tomorrow as I heard they give a clearer result, and if negative and weird AF again, another trip to the doctors!

Have any of you experienced negatives then further on got a positive? It's driving my insane lol. x

It doesn't sound like your pregnant to be honest. Why do you not think they're pill symptoms? I've had symptoms like that on the pill, hormones mess with your body! If you were 6 weeks pregnant it would be showing up on the tests, (i've heard online of it not showing on tests but i'm sure that's quite rare!)

Also forgetting the pill can make you spot so it sounds like it was just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->