Negative test but symptoms,

Mikkimom

Reaction score
I'm 4 days late for my period. For the past week and a half I've been super nasous everyday almost all day, I constantly feel like I'm about to throw up. I've been craving foods I don't normally like ( example, bacon. Usually I only eat turkey bacon because the grease from regular bacon hurts my stomach bad). My smell is heightened (my mans body wash that he usually always get makes me wanna throw up when I smell it) I'm almost always tired, not like a normal tired like I'm physically exhausted. And I've had some weird mood swings like wanting to cry for no reason and overly irritated wth my kids over little things ( yes, this is my first time conceiving a kid, but I am a step mom of 2 that I consider my own) and I feel like I'm overwhelmed with emotions. I've taking 2 pregnancy tests in the past week and they're negative, except on one me and my man swore we saw a faint purple line where the test line would've shown. I know wait longer and take another test, but I want an outside opinion because I really don't know, and it's confusing me. Any words of advice or knowledge would be more than helpful and appreciated!

Did you in anyway track ovulation? Without knowing when you ovulated you could just have ovulated a few days late which is why your AF is late. Most women will get AF or a bfp within 10 days of when AF was due.
Sensitivity to smells and being nauseous is usually further along 7+ weeks of pregnancy for example but if you happen to be especially sensitive to HCG it is possible earlier.
Most women (95% or so) get a bfp around the time AF is due or wthin10 days of it.
Women getting later BFP or never getting a positive on a hpt is rare but can and does happen. Doctors just rarely will admit it.

If you still haven't gotten AF or a BFP within another week then I recommend getting a blood test- even if you have to lie to get it.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->