Negative testing?

EmmaHenry

Reaction score
Hello all! I may sound really stupid but has anyone gotten any negative tests but still have symptoms that you may be pregnant? Maybe I should start from the beginning.....
My hubby and I have only been married for two months but we've been together for four years. We've talked about having kids but he wanted to wait until we were married, which I was okay with. So we started ntnp after my last period which is always regular. Now my period is late and I took a test and still said negative. I also took a first response one earlier before I started my period and it said negative as well. Help! Has this happened to anyone else??

FYI and maybe a little TMI-----I still don't have my period, and I have had symptoms like being a little nauseous, boobs hurting, so much fatigue that I feel like I want to stay in bed some days, minor cramping, and I did spot one morning after me and my husband "tried" a day or two before that. Am I making all of this up in my head?

i dont have answers, but i have the same thing! for me the biggest sign is af style cramping. im like 3 weeks late and still nothing, though i havent had a period for ages. the last time i took a test was just over a week ago and it was still negative...

because i havent had a period, i wouldnt usually think im pregnant...but at what wouldve been about 5 dpo and 6dpo i got bfps lol...and nothing positive since...add in the symptoms and i really dont k ow!

good luck :)

Thanks anyways. I'm gonna test again on friday and if it's still no I might just go to my doctor to figure out what's up. idk I've never missed a period in my life so this is just a little weird for me lol

There was a time when i never missed a period in my life either, but one month I completely skipped it, and the month after my period was 1-2 weeks late! I had a 60-70 day cycle when they have always been regular at 28 days. It was really strange for me. There was no reason for it either, it just happened. It went back to normal after that incident. My doctor told me it's not uncommon for a woman to skip a period when they are regular, and most women will experience it at least once in their life.

I'm in the same situation as you though. I'm currently 6 days late, had a bfn yesterday and still getting symptoms. Iv been feeling super hungry lately and have to eat every 2-4 hours, the hunger pains are terrible. I have also had a few other symptoms, tender twins, strong smelling urine ( one of the first things i noticed last time i was pregnant, along with sore twins ) and more CM than usual.

I'm going to be testing again when I'm 12 days late, since that is when I got a positive test last time. I have read many personal experiences from others who weren't able to get a positive test until their periods were 1-3 weeks late, so it's not that uncommon. I would definitely try testing again in 3-7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->