Negative Tests but "feel" pregnant??

sunsetinyoure

Reaction score
Some bg info:

-I've had predictable periods for the past 4 years (after stopping bc)
-I usually have about 28 day cycles so I should have gotten my October period on the 1st-3rd.
-Two weeks after my September period a started getting discharge randomly which was thick and dark brown. Not a lot. Not constant- for about a 1 1/2 weeks.
-Saw my OB after a 1 1/2 weeks of the discharge and she ruled out STD's. Took a pee test there and it was negative.
-2 weeks later- still no period. Just constipation, very heavy/bigger/tender breasts.
My breasts have never been this tender before my period. It hurts to walk fast/jog even with a sports bra and it hurts when even slight pressure is applied so laying down on my belly is torture for them! Ugh!
Faint dull cramping and random with flutter-like sensations in abdominal region at random as well. I gained a about 3 lbs in 2 weeks and have been constantly eating and very thirsty. Took a blood test and it was still negative.

What's going on here? Anyone have an pregnancy stories like this or some advice on what I should do or any other reasons from knowledge/experience why this might be happening?

Just really lost here :shy:

I think that when you hormones are unbalanced enough to stop your period they are also unbalanced enough to give you symptoms similar to pregnancy, similar to the one's you have described. I'm sure you'll hear stories of someone neighbours cousins greengrocer having not had a positive pregnancy test until 6 months, but the vast vast majority of women, continuing to test negative means not pregnant.

I sympathize how frustrating this is. In July I was late 19 days, all negative tests. Ive always had extremely predictable periods. I can certainly say that I felt pregnant. I still do not know why I basically skipped a period, but my mind convinced me that I was preggo. Things like stress, change in diet, etc can cause these things.
The sore breasts are due to progesterone once you've ovulated, but can stay sore if you happened to not ovulate that month, in which case theres a hormone imbalance. Too much estrogen and low progesterone.
So, there's a good chance you're dealing with funky hormones this month!

We are very similar! I had my last MS on Oct 5th and should have had it again on Sept. 2nd. But NOPE. I'm not officially 2 weeks late with a negative blood test. I've had a range of symptoms. My last (miscarried) pregnancy didnt get a positive test until I was like 8 weeks along, so i'm not entirely convinced i'm not prego, and that it might just be to early to test. If AF doesnt come for Dec. I'm going to test again.

I hate to say it, but I agree that the chances of u actually being pregnant is slim at this point. It certainly could be a hormone imbalance in which case u need to get checked. I know this is confusing and very frustrating.

The fact that your bloods came back negative makes me believe you are not pregnant and that you have this one imbalanced hormonal cycle. Are you ttc?

I thought I was pregnant in May felt pregnant missed my period that month had two blood test both were neg my hcg was a 6

I thought I was pregnant in May felt pregnant missed my period that month had two blood test both were neg my hcg was a 6

six is positive,.....where u aware of that?

0-5 we as women carry at any given time...greater then 5 is pregnant so 6 means you are or where pregnant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->