Neice coming to stay with me

oct-bump

Reaction score
My niece is going to spend the night in two weeks. She's 12 now. My sister moved away 2.5 years ago, so it's been a while since I've spent a lot of time with my niece, one on one. We used to be really close and always had sleep overs. But now she's 12 and at that girl stage. You know what I mean? She's going through puberty and trying to be cool / fit in at school, talking back to her parents and what not.

Anyway, I want to make sure she has a fun time. Do you think a movie with pop corn, ice cream or other snacks is good or cool enough for the evening? Then in the morning I was thinking about making pancakes for breakfast. Do you have other suggestions? What would your 12 year olds like?

When I was 12, I think a movie with snacks would have been fun.

And what movies are good for 12 year olds???

thanks for your suggestions :)

That sounds good :thumbup: what about doing nails/going window shopping? I know I loved to go to the mall with my aunt and look around when I was her age. Maybe you could ask her what she wants to do/what movies she likes?

ooo, shopping. I didn't think of that one. thanks!

My niece is also 12 and she'd love a movie night :) she loves shopping too, it's probably the ONLY thing she likes doing at the moment :haha: have fun!! x x

My niece just turned 13 and she is very cool, kwim? She spends the night alot because my sister works nights as she is a nurse. Movies, junk food (or healthy, my niece is a health freak), manicures, baking, sleeping in, and giving her lots of IPOD and computer time.

My niece is around the same age and loves watching girly films, going to the shops and going through my perfumes, make up, clothes when she comes down. xxx

Well, my niece had a lot of fun. I took her and 1 friend to mini golf and laser tag (their idea). Then we watched movies afterwards.

Thanks for the tips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"