Neighbour from hell - cant take it anymore!!

Mummytobe85

Reaction score
I have been living in our house for 2 an half years - today has been the final straw.

My neighbour who im sure is a druggie is constantly hurling abuse at my husband and i in front of MY daughter and whilst im currently pregnant again - its always bout the same thing constantly...our three pet cats :nope:

Day in, day out she says that our cats are "sh*tting" on her balcony or "p*ssing" on her doorstep - they are mainly indoor cats and they do wonder outside through the catflap or onto the balcony when the door is open but usually they stay on our part and she has no evidence whatsoever as there are a million other cats on the estate too.

Also they have been neutered as they're three male brothers, not only that - they use foul language in front of their grandson as their single parent daughter lives at home with them and numerous times i have been woken up rudely due to them shouting and screaming on their balcony early in the morning.

Whilst my daughter was napping and i was upstairs in our study, i heard her talking to our neighbours bout our "cats" going on her balcony and how she is fed up and cannot allow her "boy" to go out onto the balcony - she also called me a lair (i dont know why???) and said she will report me to the council. I was in floods of tears and called my husband hysterically, this complaint continued for about 20 minutes :growlmad:

Today i wrote a strong email to our housing association (we are leaseholders and she is on benefits and therefore, doesnt pay for her rent) would they even do anything? im constantly in floods of tears and dont need the added stress as well as being pregnant and caring for my daughter :cry::cry::cry:

p.s ever since she hurled foul language at me, bout 2 months ago - i havent even said hello or looked in her direction. Why should my daughter grow up to hear these bunch of nobodies dropping the F bomb and seeing her parents being shouted at, so far she hasnt been scared but who knows?

Sadly if your housing assoc is anything like the one we had, be prepared for a long wait. Your best bet is to go to your local council who should have an anti social investigation team. They were brill with us and although we moved before our neighbourhood issues were sorted, they were totally on our side and backed us 100%. In our council they have the right to remove or force the housing assoc to remove the tenant if the dispute cannot be resolved. Good luck and hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->