Neighbours blocking door with pram

maryp0ppins

Reaction score
Anyone remember my post on this a few weeks back? I cam back from my holiday 2 weeks ago and the pram was GONE :happydance: stayed that way for about a week, silly me thinking they had finally listened to the landlord. No such luck as I came in last Saturday (weekend before this one just passed) and it was back with airline stickers on it, they had only gone on holiday!! The landlady finally came round today and told them to make room in their flat for it and they said 'okay' diff reaction to what I got when I asked them to move it!! She told us not to worry if they don't listen she can easily rent out their flat to someone else. So happy we 'won' the fight!

Yay, good for you! I remember that thread, they were really out of order, it must have been soooo frustrating for you! I'm glad the landlord took your side in the end. It gets on my nerves when people seem to think they can do whatever they want in the world and not care how it impacts on other peoples lives. xxx

haha i can't believe they were on holiday!
i hope they keep it in their flat from now on. would drive me mad.

:wohoo:

I was wondering what had happened about this! Thank goodness their landlady is decent about it.

xx

:wohoo:

I was wondering what had happened about this! Thank goodness their landlady is decent about it.

xx

We have the same landlord, he lives in Cyprus and the 'landlady' who takes care of the properties is his MIL,she lives here in london.

:happydance: I too wondered what had happened about this. Lets hope they're finally listening and keep in the flat

If they don't move it this time,put it outside,take the wheels off and prop it up on bricks outside...:haha:xx

^^^^ Lol, imagine their faces if that happened! :rofl: xxx

I remember! If they were happy to risk a Stokke on a fight I'm sure they won't mind it being put on the street next time it obstructs?!

Omg they really are pushing it. Glad it's been sorted.

IT'S STILL THERE!!!!!!! I don't know who I can call about this? They clearly are ignoring the landlord/landlady, just keep leaving it in the hall as soon as she leaves! Do I ring the council or fire dept? I don't know where I stand on this.

I would ring the landlady (again) and say that the pram is still there, so they are obviously ignoring her. As a result, you are going to be contacting the local fire dept for advice, as this is a clear fire hazard.

Report to both. Also, as its a communal area id be tempted to Stick it on the street and keep doing so until they get the message (or it gets nicked) But I'm evil like that at times!

home from work and its still there! They have had 24 hours now since landlady came and told them to make room inside, ringing fire dept tomorrow AM.

they are really taking the piss now! i would just sell it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->