Neknominations

weewdy

Reaction score
What is your opinion on this?

Mine is that it is complete stupidity. Today alone i have seen a completely naked woman, men in mankinis, 1 man down a pint glass of whiskey, a man urinating in a glass and mixing with vodka and the stupidist was a man dressed as a woman jumping into a swollen river (its 2 degrees outside).

Some people are taking it too far and more people will end up losing their life over it.

Thats just my opinion, dont get me wrong there are plenty normal ones which are quite sensible but people are now thinking of the most outrageous thing they can do.

How it started, iv done that at party's. It was started with downing a pint of beer but people get stupid and take it to far.

I'm sure I've read a couple of people have already died? I think it's plain stupidity!

Honestly, i think its completely ridiculous. I don't mind a glass of wine, or a few ciders on a night out but i can't bear people who don't drink responsibly. I'm sick of seeing it on my newsfeed.

It is disgusting and seriously irresponsible. Downing any volume of alcohol is never good and it's got so out of hand :nope:.

It was amusing at first when it was just a case of emptying some nasty things (but fit for human consumption) in a glass and drinking it down, but a few people I know are taking it way too far. I've seen people drink toilet cleaner and engine oil this week alone. Ridiculous.

The ones that I have seen by friends haven't been rediculous. Dressing up in random outfits downing a pint of lager....no worse than a night out imo.

Where i am people are downing pints of non-alcoholic things too which is just as stupid. One boy i went to school with necked a pint of 2 different types of aftershave mixed with salt and pepper. He was sick all over himself straight after. Disgusting behaviour.

I didn't know it was a 'thing' until it made the news. I must have rather responsible friends because none of them have posted any :lol:

The past day or two I've seen it turning round into a good thing. I've spotted a few 'neknominations' where someone does something nice for someone, a random act of kindness, and nominates others to do it. I like that.

They're a bit tragic, but I'm not really that bothered about them; adults should really be grown up enough to back out of a dumb dare if it's something that could land them in hospital. It's only as dangerous as you make it - I haven't seen any particularly bad ones though.

I didn't know it was a 'thing' until it made the news. I must have rather responsible friends because none of them have posted any :lol:

The past day or two I've seen it turning round into a good thing. I've spotted a few 'neknominations' where someone does something nice for someone, a random act of kindness, and nominates others to do it. I like that.

Yeah someone popped up on my feed who bought a hot drink for a homeless person - that was really sweet.

What i really dislike is seeing people do it on their own - downing a large quantity of alcohol without any friends about is a terrible idea. What if you're sick or pass out?

:shrug:What is a Neknomination? I'm getting old

It's going around facebook.

You make a video of you downing a drink (or necking a drink as the name suggests) & you nominate friends to do it as well. They have 24 hours to respond. It's usually a pint of lager, beer or wine but some are getting stupid and drinking really random things.

I think it's ridiculous. It really has been taken too far. Ice seen some shocking things on Facebook about the things that have happened to people from it :nope:

It's going around facebook.

You make a video of you downing a drink (or necking a drink as the name suggests) & you nominate friends to do it as well. They have 24 hours to respond. It's usually a pint of lager, beer or wine but some are getting stupid and drinking really random things.

Ahh ok, I saw a video of my brothers girlfriend downing a pint and then nominating my brother, i just thought they'd decided to film it but I guess that was it! I haven't seen any ridiculous ones, I'm gonna look out for them now!

Some are funny but most are so cringy and others just stupid. It went round here a few weeks ago so don't see any anymore x

I had no idea what this was before this thread.

Don't think I've seen any.........yet!

I've a few friends that have done it, some just a beer, others a mixture. They have all been quite funny.

I've seen some really rank ones on Facebook tho that really have taken it too far.

I did actually see one a few weeks ago tell a lie. I just didn't know what it was. Some welsh fella biting the head off a dead baby chicken and downing a pint of vodka. Rank.

But it does explain why I keep reading 'neknomination' in a welsh accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->