Neknominations

I had to google it the other day; utterly ridiculous, some of these people need to grow up. I hope none of this stupidity has resulted in the time of the emergency services being wasted :growlmad:

It's truly gotten out of hand here in Ireland.
Two young men have died as a result of it. Heartbroken families and friends at the loss of their loved one. All for a few likes on Facebook.
So sad.

I did actually see one a few weeks ago tell a lie. I just didn't know what it was. Some welsh fella biting the head off a dead baby chicken and downing a pint of vodka. Rank.

But it does explain why I keep reading 'neknomination' in a welsh accent.

That was the first one I saw!

I think it's ridiculous, I know we've all had that friend that will down something on a night out be it a pint or a shot or even a vodka and lemonade because "we really need to get to the next club" but I haven't seen one where the person doing the necking is downing something remotely normal.

I saw one in my newsfeed the other day where someone was downing half bleach half WD40. I mean really?

This is how it should be done x
https://metro.co.uk/2014/02/02/this...thing-amazing-with-his-neknomination-4288467/

It was funny at first but tbh It just makes me cringe now, I find it hilarious how sheeplike people are in following a trend. I also drew the line when I saw ones with animals being involved, no need at all.X

It's getting ridiculous! I'm all for a laugh on a night out and people downing a pint to move on to the next place or just to be the clown of the night but seriously these are stupid! Not only is what they are drinking dangerous in itself so is the half the stuff going on in the videos! Jumping into rivers, riding motorbikes while drinking?! A few people have been deleted or blocked from my newsfeed over the past week because I just don't want to see it anymore xx

Loads of people in my class in uni were doing it. One of them downed a whole shoulder of gin. It's such a terrible idea. I feel awful for the families of those who have died.

I got nominated. NO. FUCKING. CHANCE. I'm such a lightweight you can guarantee I'd end up in a&e. Peer pressure doesn't bother me. It's dangerous, it's stupid, it's selfish.

There's now a photo going round my Facebook of a student sitting passed out on a sofa covered in vomit. No one seems the least bit shocked. Like a pp my concern is for a&e departments that may be suffering because of it

ive had 3 videos pop up on my news feed.

one person downing a pint of vodka.
one downing a pint of jack daniels

and one downing a pint of yogurt mixed with coca cola... random?

i dont see the point in it, its stupid & very dangerous!! x

I saw this article about this guy who mixed his drink with a load of (not edible) fluids, plus 3 GOLDFISH! Disgusting...

I saw this article about this guy who mixed his drink with a load of (not edible) fluids, plus 3 GOLDFISH! Disgusting...

Yes i heard about this - you can get done for eating live animals so it was pretty bloody moronic to put it on the internet!

I think its ridiculous - i've seen grown adults necking down beer or cider etc... thought it was childish tbh, apparently some girl downed a live goldfish :nope::growlmad:

My cousin done this downing two lagers an 2 jager bombs, almost threw up on himself... i dont see how people can put there lives in danger over some silly thing like this

It was funny at first. U know when its just a ppint of beer and people dressing up as women etc. But most are being stupid now and going to far. Ive seen some that poo in the drink etc and its disgusting

Immature and I've only seen three on my fb , if I could have picked three from my fb beforehand I would have picked these three as they're know to be a bit short on brain cells

It was funny at first. U know when its just a ppint of beer and people dressing up as women etc. But most are being stupid now and going to far. Ive seen some that poo in the drink etc and its disgusting

That is gross :(

I know when i saw it i thought i would be sick. Its disgusting. Like i said its funny when it was just a pint of beer and fun dressing up as women going in a shop but stuff like that is to far. And necking vodka is to far. I think of it like this if on a night out we neck a shot. There are more units in a shot than a pint of beer. But why ruin it by doing stupid stuff. It will soon dye on. Ive noticed my news feed get quiet

Sounds disgusting... I've only seen one and it was lager with milk in it :sick:

Ive see some where they we in it then stir it with their mates will. Makes me wanna throw up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->